Since you been bitches been asking for it...I will now show you the episdoe on Fuel TV where I introduced the world to a Baltimore Chicken Box

King Baby

awwww nuk :blush: is the club PARADOX still in effect ? :unsure:

Mostlikely...I wouldn't be caught dead there...I'm way too sophisticated...Last time I went, some chick got sliced with a box cutter. I heard all this shit splashing on the floor, Ithought she was hurling, it was her guts slipping out her stomach...Never went back.

Mostlikely...I wouldn't be caught dead there...I'm way too sophisticated...Last time I went, some chick got sliced with a box cutter. I heard all this shit splashing on the floor, Ithought she was hurling, it was her guts slipping out her stomach...Never went back.

say worrrrrrd ???!! :blink: i used 2 go when the club was playin club/house music & that never happened

:o wow

Archived