I need ya'll opinions

Bailey

ok so some folks believe there is karma and some say its what we tell ourselves to make us feel better and nothing more, well I got fired from my job back in June, my boss that fired me yelled at me two days before they fired me, he had me do a job I had never done, keep in mind I did the same job for 9 months str8, anyway, I asked him if something was wrong, and he went OFF, he said Im the boss, why are you always questioning my decisions? and he then asked now is there a problem, as in leave my office, I went back to doing what I was told to do, two days later I was pulled into the office and told "we have come to the conclusion you are not a good fit for the company if you have any belongings get them and we will walk you out" at the time I felt wronged, but since then I have completed my degree, went back to school for a professional degree and they have now paid me more in unemployment than actual wages earned. I was in a car accident two weeks before all this and I called in to work well before my shift started, now they said they didnt care I was being written up, I refused to sign the right up, I was told by my ex dont be stupid just sign it. I felt the write up was wrong, so I believe once I showed I wasnt going to play the game it all went downhill after that. My "friend" told me being told your not a good fit isnt necessarily a bad thing, that is the only thing that ever made me feel better

What a Jerk... that was like my old boss trying to fire me during the superbowl party while he was drunk... He gave me his FULL opinion about myself, and then the next day at work he wanted to act like none of that took place

Something is up with your boss.

ok so some folks believe there is karma and some say its what we tell ourselves to make us feel better and nothing more, well I got fired from my job back in June, my boss that fired me yelled at me two days before they fired me, he had me do a job I had never done, keep in mind I did the same job for 9 months str8, anyway, I asked him if something was wrong, and he went OFF, he said Im the boss, why are you always questioning my decisions? and he then asked now is there a problem, as in leave my office, I went back to doing what I was told to do, two days later I was pulled into the office and told "we have come to the conclusion you are not a good fit for the company if you have any belongings get them and we will walk you out" at the time I felt wronged, but since then I have completed my degree, went back to school for a professional degree and they have now paid me more in unemployment than actual wages earned. I was in a car accident two weeks before all this and I called in to work well before my shift started, now they said they didnt care I was being written up, I refused to sign the right up, I was told by my ex dont be stupid just sign it. I felt the write up was wrong, so I believe once I showed I wasnt going to play the game it all went downhill after that. My "friend" told me being told your not a good fit isnt necessarily a bad thing, that is the only thing that ever made me feel better

As long as you can respect yourself and take full responsibility for your actions, you'll be better for it, in the long run. All things end at some point. Sometimes smoothly, other times not so. I would be like, "okay that's over now, what's next?" YOU ARE IN CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE DON'T LET OTHERS CONTROL IT FOR YOU. :thumbup: Actully who gives a flying fuck about the other guys karmadry.gif

As long as you can respect yourself and take full responsibility for your actions, you'll be better for it, in the long run. All things end at some point. Sometimes smoothly, other times not so. I would be like, "okay that's over now, what's next?" YOU ARE IN CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE DON'T LET OTHERS CONTROL IT FOR YOU. :thumbup: Actully who gives a flying fuck about the other guys karmadry.gif

that was the realest shit I den heard in a minute you a Bzebabe need a talk show :filenails:

I guess what i was really getting at is I know in my heart what happen was wrong, everyone asked me after he yelled at me because they could hear it they asked me did he apologize? I was like that man has not said a word to me since. I was wondering though was my ex right? Should I have just signed the right up and shut my mouth? All I know is if I had stayed, I would not have gone back to school, nor finished, nor be working on a professional degree, and on the real they still paying me :filenails:

You summed it up beautifully...Nothing else to say.

Archived