Vaquero, where the fuck are you? Lets talk Trumpocabra visiting your peeps.

Jodienda76

What do you think of that orange, piece of dog shit, with that witche's broom brush on his head, going to Mexico, spewing the pile of shit that comes out of that puckered hole, he calls a mouth. That man has absolutely no chill, no dignity, and zero integrity. His supporters, which I like to call the Trumpanzees are the lowest form of scum, and defend his incoherent babble. He has the vocabulary, less than a 3rd grader, the temperament of a toddler, the intelligence of a rock (which is an insult to great and useful minerals), and the social skills of a zika infected mosquito. He also has the geninuity of the asshole who imprisoned, and raped those teenaged girls, and helped the family in their desperate search for their daughters. Is there anything I missed?

Trump's all bark..

So apparently, Trump said that him and the Mexico president did NOT discuss who is going to pay for the wall

According to Mexico's President, They did.

At the beginning of the conversation with Donald Trump I made it clear that Mexico will not pay for the wall,” Peña Nieto said in his tweet.

Edited by Game

Trump's all bark..

So apparently, Trump said that him and the Mexico president did NOT discuss who is going to pay for the wall

According to Mexico's President, They did.

At the beginning of the conversation with Donald Trump I made it clear that Mexico will not pay for the wall,” Peña Nieto said in his tweet.

His entire camaign is a complete mess. I'm almost beginning to believe the conspiracy theory that he is bought by Clinton to ensure her presidency.

His entire camaign is a complete mess. I'm almost beginning to believe the conspiracy theory that he is bought by Clinton to ensure her presidency.

I'm not here for conspiracy theories Jodi 

Tell that to the millions of idiots, Republicans/RNC who voted for him.. they want him..

Edited by Game
  • Upvote 1

I'm not here for conspiracy theories Jodi 

Tell that to the millions of idiots, Republicans/RNC who voted for him.. they want him..

And his Spanish followers are just as idiotic. I just reas where his Larin supporter aaid thst if Trump loses we are going to have taco trucks on every corner. ?????

He didn't think that through.

#Tacotrucks2016

???????

Make America Spcy Again!

And his Spanish followers are just as idiotic. I just reas where his Larin supporter aaid thst if Trump loses we are going to have taco trucks on every corner. ?????

He didn't think that through.

#Tacotrucks2016

???????

Make America Spcy Again!

I don't get his Spanish followers. 99% of black people polled said they're not voting for Trump whereas 70% or so Spanish Americans said they wouldn't :blink: WTF is wrong with them. 30%! How stupid are they?

Edited by Game
  • Upvote 2