JANET Brought the stage & 15 dancers with her!!!!

ALADDIN

The translation is ruff... but this is from Jakarta

15 dancers, stage/lights, and 22,000 pounds of equipment!

The say the stage is going to be VERY special, so janet can interact with much of the audience!!!

http://bit.ly/evMy7n

Janet Jackson will hold a magnificent concert titled "Janet Jackson Number Ones - Up Close and Personal 'on February 9, 2011 at the Plenary Hall, Jakarta Convention Center.

"This is part of Janet Jackson's world tour to be held in Singapore, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Australia, Europe and certainly in Jakarta alone," said Willy Hidayat from promoter Live Trilogy, in Jakarta, Wednesday (2 / 2).

He explained that the implementation of this concert is the assistance of Janet fans in Indonesia that are directly requested the presence of Janet through her website which ultimately Janet himself decided to come to Indonesia.

The three promoters of the event namely Trilogy Live, Diamond Entertainment, and Crown Productions worked together to present concerts Janet Jackson's magnificent and different.

Willy said, there is some equipment that was brought straight stage and for the moment there are 11 tons of luggage that had been prepared.

"We will make a grand stage. Query about multimedia and the lighting was a unique request," he added.

Janet will be supported with 15 professional dancers, the maximum production team, and the total concept stage.

This concert will be nuanced more intimate, because of Janet's own party have promised that the process of closer interaction with fans in Indonesia.

The focus is to build closeness with the audience that will be tailored to the character of the layout of the stage.

"It certainly will be a special spectacle that has been waiting for many people, especially the fans in Indonesia," said Director of Diamond Entertainment, Marcel Permadhi.

The plan, Janet will sing the 35 best songs from several albums that he has launched since 1982.

Janet will also exclusively sang 'All Nite (Do not Stop)', a song from the album Damita Jo (2004) specifically dedicated to the fans in Jakarta.

Tickets can already be bought through official ticket box, with prices starting at Rp900.000 up to 5,000,000 according to the respective class. (Ant/OL-3)

Janet is so close.........................................how can u sleep ?? :yahoo:

So many things to do in preparation for the big event, I have to keep my wits. But by tomorrow, all bets are off :yahoo: There are a couple unexpected good things that have come to my attention since purchasing tickets to the show. For one, this is lunar (Chinese) New Year weekend. That means Singapore is going to be on fire anyway. The fact that I was able to get a room at all can only be attributed to Janhovah's power and greatness:w00t: . Plus my hotel is in Chinatown, where the gayborhood is, which I didn't realize when I booked...I was just trying to get on the train line to the venue. This should be an outstanding weekend with the concert being the big finally on Monday. :dance: :dance: :dance:

WE ARE A PART OF THE RYTHEM NATION!!!

Archived