seems like Rihanna is learning from her idol Beyonce

DJ Y2K Malone™

LaChapelle angrily tweets Rihanna about ‘S&M’ plagiarism…

“The next time you make a David LaChapelle music video you should probably hire David LaChapelle”,

lachapele_tweets.jpg

David LaChapelle angrily, to Rihanna. He is accusing the 22-year-old of plagiarizing his work for her controversial ‘S&M’ music video. The video has such striking resemblances to his work that fans bombarded the photographer with messages asking if he had a hand in directing it.

rihanna-comparison-to-david-lachapelle__oPt.jpg

Celebrity blogger Perez Hilton, who appeared in the video substituted as a dog on a lead, posted these shocking images. The comparative images pretty much busts Melina Matsoukas for duplicating the exact same sets, concepts, props, costumes, colors and designs.

since the release of the video it has caused a frenzy on the internet first being banned in 11 countries then being flagged on you tube British radio stations decided to obey the ambiguous meaning of Rihanna’s latest single by changing the name of it to “Come On”.

Clearly all the people who say this song should be rated R seems to have just one on their mind. In an interview with MTV that Rihanna did some time ago she clearly said that this song IS NOT ABOUT SEX!

Despite all the negativity the video & Song is doing very well on vevo and ITUNES only after a week the video has grossed almost 8 million views and it's not slowing down and the song jumped from 85 to 12 on itunes singles chart while the video already has been #1 on Itunes video chart it's now #2

I'm all for being influenced by someone's work, but this shit right here is doing the absolute most....and I don't give a damn about if you co-directed or didn't have any hand in direction...as an artist, you need to know what it is you are being given to work with....these "artists" now a days are little fuckin puppets...Rihallah said that Ms. Fenty co-directed the video...if that is the case, she and Melinda need their ass kicked for the monkey doodle foolishness...I enjoy Rihanna's music very much, but I can't cosign this shit...it's just too fuckin blatant

Actually Beyonce generally cites most of the stuff she borrows/is influenced from. The director & Rihanna (whom in this case I dont blame) just flat out stole. Theres a collage like this for Only Girl too. btw.

Actually the collage you are talking about she borrowed for only girl video and the photos from her album

I'm all for being influenced by someone's work, but this shit right here is doing the absolute most....and I don't give a damn about if you co-directed or didn't have any hand in direction...as an artist, you need to know what it is you are being given to work with....these "artists" now a days are little fuckin puppets...Rihallah said that Ms. Fenty co-directed the video...if that is the case, she and Melinda need their ass kicked for the monkey doodle foolishness...I enjoy Rihanna's music very much, but I can't cosign this shit...it's just too fuckin blatant

if you look at all music video over the years they have all borrowed from famous movies or photos this is no difference they actually they did a fantastic job this has to be one of Rihanna's best videos to date

Rihanna or the director hasn't made a statement yet

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

if you look at all music video over the years they have all borrowed from famous movies or photos this is no difference they actually they did a fantastic job this has to be one of Rihanna's best videos to date

Rihanna or the director hasn't made a statement yet

there's a difference between borrowing a concept and just taking the shit like George Bush did the presidency...clearly, David LaChapelle doesn't feel like they were paying homage...Melinda jacked him for his shit and that's just what it is

there's a difference between borrowing a concept and just taking the shit like George Bush did the presidency...clearly, David LaChapelle doesn't feel like they were paying homage...Melinda jacked him for his shit and that's just what it is

:lmao: :lmao: so who is Melinda?

her name is Melina, but I call her Melinda cuz I knew a stealing ass bitch named Melinda back in high school

:o:lmao: :lmao: i be damned!!! riri knows she needs her ass kicked. i need to work for her so i can steal her money too since she dont pay attention to wtf is going on around her .

:o:lmao: :lmao: i be damned!!! riri knows she needs her ass kicked. i need to work for her so i can steal her money too since she dont pay attention to wtf is going on around her .

I don't like thieving bitches...and the fact that Rihanna has worked with David before...she knew his fuckin work...the word "artist" is thrown around too damn loosely these days...Melina aka (thieving ass Melinda from high school) has been accused of thievery before...funny thing is that this "co-director" credit was suppose to show Rihanna's creativity....welp

Archived