The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

it's not misleading at all you should know what platinum means in different countries but you dont and if you followed what was dicussed in this thread you would have known instead of looking for the negative :coffee:

I came in here to acknowledge her accomplishment didn't I? Even though I believed it to be much, much greater than it actually was.

No one ever gives me any credit around here :sigh: I'm just the devil to all of you.

Yes I'm being deathly serious about this matter. When I come into the Rihanna thread and someone tells me there are different "platinums" for different countries and Rihanna actually didn't sell that much, do you know how that makes me feel? It feels like my heart is a ship sinking to the depths of the ocean with a crew of deranged monkeys drowning inside of it, praying to their monkey god.

That's how it makes me feel. That's how serious Rihanna is to me. And this thread. And most of all, the way your scathing words cut into me like knives, chipping away at my soul and very reason for living. You have great power over me and you choose to use it in such a cruel and gruesome manner :( But such is the nature of the humanity. We are all barbarians in the end.

And it is the end.

Rihanna has now officially wrapped up shooting scenes for her $200 million dollar movie ‘Battleship’. This means she has extra time on her hands to shoot a new music video. And that’s exactly what she’s about to do in order to further promote her new album ‘Loud’. The video shoot for the singer’s third single ‘S&M’ will take place at the top of 2011. After an entire month, the singer’s total sales for ‘Loud’ now stands at 495,641 copies to date in the United States. With Rihanna going Gold in little over a month, is it pretty safe to say this is Rihanna’s fastest selling album ever?

http://twitter.com/#!/rihanna/status/15825288554352640

Yes I'm being deathly serious about this matter. When I come into the Rihanna thread and someone tells me there are different "platinums" for different countries and Rihanna actually didn't sell that much, do you know how that makes me feel? It feels like my heart is a ship sinking to the depths of the ocean with a crew of deranged monkeys drowning inside of it, praying to their monkey god.

That's how it makes me feel. That's how serious Rihanna is to me. And this thread. And most of all, the way your scathing words cut into me like knives, chipping away at my soul and very reason for living. You have great power over me and you choose to use it in such a cruel and gruesome manner :( But such is the nature of the humanity. We are all barbarians in the end.

And it is the end.

EUROPEAN Certificates

Albums:

Silver 60,000;

Gold 100,000;

Platinum 300,000

Music DVD:

Gold 25,000;

Platinum 50,000

That's how Beyonce's DVD went double Platinum

http://www.bpi.co.uk/certifiedawards/Search.aspx

Rihanna is definitely huge in the United Kingdom!

After performing on The X Factor last week, “What’s My Name” is up from #4 to #2; Rihanna’s 2006 no.2 UK hit “Unfaithful” is back to the charts at #31. “Only Girl” is down from #5 to #7. David Guetta’s “Who’s That Chick” feat. Rihanna is down from #9 to #15.

Loud” is up to no. 2 selling 193,548 copies this week — which means the album has now sold over 510,000 copies in the UK in just 5 weeks and is 2x Platinum

Rihanna is definitely huge in the United Kingdom!

After performing on The X Factor last week, “What’s My Name” is up from #4 to #2; Rihanna’s 2006 no.2 UK hit “Unfaithful” is back to the charts at #31. “Only Girl” is down from #5 to #7. David Guetta’s “Who’s That Chick” feat. Rihanna is down from #9 to #15.

Loud” is up to no. 2 selling 193,548 copies this week — which means the album has now sold over 510,000 copies in the UK in just 5 weeks and is 2x Platinum

COME INTO THE LIGHT OF RIHALLAH! :excited:

Rihanna on the set of Kanye’s “All Of The Lights” video

rihannahype.jpg

“Me and Hype… Turn up the lights in here baby, EXTRA BRIGHT bitches!!!”

RiRi tweeted the photo above of herself posing with director Hype Williams on the set of Kanye West’s new music video for ‘All of the Lights’. It’s been reported that Williams is also the video director.

The track is a collaboration between Kanye West and Rihanna, Elton John, Fergie, John Legend, The-Dream, Ryan Leslie, Tony Williams, Charlie Wilson, La Roux’s Elly Jackson, Alicia Keys, and Kid Cudi. the Video will be coming sometime in Feb.

Rihanna on the set of Kanye’s “All Of The Lights” video

RiRi tweeted the photo above of herself posing with director Hype Williams on the set of Kanye West’s new music video for ‘All of the Lights’. It’s been reported that Williams is also the video director.

The track is a collaboration between Kanye West and Rihanna, Elton John, Fergie, John Legend, The-Dream, Ryan Leslie, Tony Williams, Charlie Wilson, La Roux’s Elly Jackson, Alicia Keys, and Kid Cudi. the Video will be coming sometime in Feb.

:excited::excited::excited::excited:

Come into the light of...RIHALLAH! :dance: