The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

janet's days are numbered. Rihanna my tie her record for number 1s with this album. :rolleyes:

We should Keel Rihanna! :shifty:

:shifty::shifty::shifty::shifty:

Rihanna rockets to the top of the Billboard Hot 100 to be released tomorrow (Nov. 11), as "What's My Name?," featuring Drake, vaults 60-1.

The song debuts at No. 1 on Digital Songs with sales of 235,000, according to Nielsen SoundScan. It claims Airplay Gainer honors on Radio Songs, charging 24-16 (48.6 million in audience, up 30%, according to Nielsen BDS).

Rihanna: The Billboard Cover Story

"What's My Name?" supplants Ke$ha's "We R Who We R," which dips to No. 5 after launching atop the survey last week. The song falls 1-2 on Digital Songs (220,000, down 21%), though it advances 49-29 (35.3 million, up 45%) on Radio Songs.

Nos. 2 through 4 remain static on the Hot 100 from last week: Far*East Movement's "Like a G6," featuring Cataracs & Dev (No. 2), Bruno Mars' "Just the Way You Are" (No. 3) and Rihanna's second track in the top five, "Only Girl (In the World)" (No. 4).

Photos: Rihanna's Fashion Evolution

Both Rihanna songs appear on her fifth studio album, "Loud," due Tuesday (Nov. 16).

"What's My Name?" marks Rihanna's eighth career Hot 100 No. 1 and third this year. She previously reigned in 2010 with "Rude Boy" (five weeks, beginning in March) and as a guest on Eminem's "Love the Way You Lie" (seven weeks, starting in July).

Rihanna and Eminem's 'Love the Way You Lie (Part II)' Sequel Leaks

Rihanna is the first artist to score a trio of Hot 100 leaders in a year since she achieved the feat in 2008, when she ruled with her own "Take a Bow" and "Disturbia" and added vocals to T.I.'s "Live Your Life."

"What's My Name?" is Drake's first Hot 100 No. 1 among 23 chart visits.

• Upvote 1

Janhova remains unrattled! Especially to a junior Goddess as Rihallah..Rihallah needs to work on her performance skills..Janhova is unmatched..the lesser girls will always be beneath her.. :coffee:

exactly she still hasn't scored a #1 album yet and wowed me with a performance

but I'm gaggin at her having 8 #1 like i was watching FCG and he dropped the babies :unsure:

• Upvote 1

exactly she still hasn't scored a #1 album yet and wowed me with a performance

but I'm gaggin at her having 8 #1 like i was watching FCG and he dropped the babies :unsure:

I love Rihallah but we have to be real! Janhova's glue is being supplied by Athena herself..It won't get snatched!!

:lmao::lmao::lmao: When Blatin posted it, I gasped and my co-worker asked me what was wrong! :lmao: