Since my comp went Boom I gotta...

Bailey

...rebuild my whole damn library of music from scratch, and no I couldnt find the back up disc *damn* so here I am letting artists randomly come to my mind and downloading their entire discography Janet first of course, BUT pisses me off because I had her shit from orginal cds and I had singles and remixes and stuff that was rare, Michael Madonna Brandy Britney Usher Christina Justin im still pulling names outta my head

this is that time when you know who you a fan of if you found your music all gone and had to rebuild it who would you go with?

...rebuild my whole damn library of music from scratch, and no I couldnt find the back up disc *damn* so here I am letting artists randomly come to my mind and downloading their entire discography Janet first of course, BUT pisses me off because I had her shit from orginal cds and I had singles and remixes and stuff that was rare, Michael Madonna Brandy Britney Usher Christina Justin im still pulling names outta my head

this is that time when you know who you a fan of if you found your music all gone and had to rebuild it who would you go with?

This happened to me a few years ago when I lost my hardrive and all my shit. I still have never fully recovered the remixes and rare songs etc. Now I got my shit double triple backed up on 2tb external hds and alot of music on my phone which has 16 gigs atm also. Fuck if ill lose my shit ever again

Archived