Happy Val's Day Y'all

Aquaria

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where the eff ya been :umm:

Just doing my work and goIng to work. 3 weeks away from happiness( the concert and classes end)

Oh I took a breather. But I didn't even see you much before that -_-

Oh that's good ^_^ at least you're keeping busy. Janet? :unsure:

:lmao:

If I had one, I might. :unsure: If only my life wasn't so boring. -_-

I'm not falling for this nice boy act :filenails: behind every nice boy is a dirty filthy sexual deviant. But I suppose you have a right to privacy, even if it's Uncle Roc you're talking to gggggg.gif

I'm not falling for this nice boy act :filenails: behind every nice boy is a dirty filthy sexual deviant. But I suppose you have a right to privacy, even if it's Uncle Roc you're talking to gggggg.gif

Well I never. <_<

What is that thing? :mellow:

Do you think you can use your spiritual connection with Gaga and ask her to air her tour on another day? :unsure: May 7th is quite a busy day for me. -_-

Well I never. <_<

What is that thing? :mellow:

Do you think you can use your spiritual connection with Gaga and ask her to air her tour on another day? :unsure: May 7th is quite a busy day for me. -_-

:lol:

a pervy lil face :shifty:

gurl DVR it :umm: and wutchu got ta do :rolleyes:

Oh...I haven't been online as much

Yep. Janet.

I missed our discussions. :ph34r:

-_-

:yahoo:

:lol:

:asham:

All the way! :wub: I guess I'll just have to record it. :rolleyes:

I've done a lot of self discovery recently :ph34r: I realized I'm a total creep and weirdo :ph34r:

I never thought you would sink this low <_< You're actually seeing Kylie live :unsure: a gaggle of gays is going swoop you up and gang rape you. Don't say I didn't warn you. You COULD stay home and watch Gags in the safety of your home -_-

I've done a lot of self discovery recently :ph34r: I realized I'm a total creep and weirdo :ph34r:

I never thought you would sink this low <_< You're actually seeing Kylie live :unsure: a gaggle of gays is going swoop you up and gang rape you. Don't say I didn't warn you. You COULD stay home and watch Gags in the safety of your home -_-

I could have told you that. :unsure: But we wouldn't have you any other way. ^_^

But then I wouldn't have a dirty story to tell you. :lol: Besides, that sounds more like a Gaga concert. :umm:

I could have told you that. :unsure: But we wouldn't have you any other way. ^_^

But then I wouldn't have a dirty story to tell you. :lol: Besides, that sounds more like a Gaga concert. :umm:

<_< So I'm like the kid everyone knows is gay and finally comes out to the shock of no one -_-

just be a doll and have them record it :ph34r: ugh <_<

Archived