Happy Val's Day Y'all

Aquaria

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:rolleyes::lol:

I'm doing well... it's been a damn minute! :cheers: How've you been?

No ma'am.

I know it's been ages. I didn't think you posted on here anymore. I'm pretty good getting my ducks in a row and such and so forth and whatnot and whathaveyou -_-

Just U + Ur Hand Tonight? :cheers: me too ^_^

I know it's been ages. I didn't think you posted on here anymore. I'm pretty good getting my ducks in a row and such and so forth and whatnot and whathaveyou -_-

Just U + Ur Hand Tonight? :cheers: me too ^_^

I had a bunch of college apps to finish. :& I'm back for good though. :asham:

Well, that's good to hear. ^_^

Fuck this day "Dont nobody want you dont nobody fucking need you, you den messed around and fucked my man and had two chillren by him and one of em walking around here looking like a Gawd damn animal, bitch you know what I think you trying me you messing with my money and you gone stand there like a grown as man and smile at me about sum muthafucking V day shit" "SMILE ABOUT THAT YOU FAT BITCH"

monique-precious.jpg

I had a bunch of college apps to finish. :& I'm back for good though. :asham:

Well, that's good to hear. ^_^

Transferring?

:lol: why you gotta always deflate my sails -_-

Happy Valentines Day :wub:

use protection tonight mmkay :wub:

Happy Valentine's Day Rochester. :blush:

and you, Toffee :wub:

Fuck this day "Dont nobody want you dont nobody fucking need you, you den messed around and fucked my man and had two chillren by him and one of em walking around here looking like a Gawd damn animal, bitch you know what I think you trying me you messing with my money and you gone stand there like a grown as man and smile at me about sum muthafucking V day shit" "SMILE ABOUT THAT YOU FAT BITCH"

You need to sort out your life.

monique-precious.jpg

:excited::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

and you, Toffee :wub:

*grabs your booty* :blush:

Graduating and transferring. :asham:

Aw shucks, I didn't mean ta -_-:lol:

didn't you already start college so what are you graduating from :unsure: and how can you transfer and graduate at the same time :unsure: are you starting grad school already :o

:excited::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

*grabs your booty* :blush:

*backs it up for toffee* :shifty:

did you have a nice valentines?

a laugh wow I was beginning the think this place was all shade and hateful niggas :thumbup:

you constantly seem angry whenever I see you post :yep:

didn't you already start college so what are you graduating from :unsure: and how can you transfer and graduate at the same time :unsure: are you starting grad school already :o

you constantly seem angry whenever I see you post :yep:

that was a damn joke wow, it aint that serious, lets keep it 100 half the folks out there with a Valentine wont have the same one next year for one, for two those that will didnt wont the one they got this year, its all bullshit, aint no anger over it its just real, I love Precious, I love quoting movies, MOST of my posts are funny and meant to be jokes MOST of you would see that and even when a member goes throw shade on jbailey for no reason other than I dont like him even THEN I dont go there I be like do you ima do me and peace be with you :filenails: so when you came at me like my life was whatever I felt bad over it like wow he got that from this post meant to be a fuck Vday joke like most the single world basically is saying

a laugh wow I was beginning the think this place was all shade and hateful niggas :thumbup:

I guess they are to bitter to get the joke. -_-

*grinds against you* :wink:

No, I did not. lol

that was a damn joke wow, it aint that serious, lets keep it 100 half the folks out there with a Valentine wont have the same one next year for one, for two those that will didnt wont the one they got this year, its all bullshit, aint no anger over it its just real, I love Precious, I love quoting movies, MOST of my posts are funny and meant to be jokes MOST of you would see that and even when a member goes throw shade on jbailey for no reason other than I dont like him even THEN I dont go there I be like do you ima do me and peace be with you :filenails: so when you came at me like my life was whatever I felt bad over it like wow he got that from this post meant to be a fuck Vday joke like most the single world basically is saying

Well only Rochester and God posted after that particular post, and they probably didn't get it. lol

No shade, Rochester. -_-

I'm graduating high school in June, but all my AA courses will be completed by April. So when I graduate I'll get both my diploma and my associate's degree. I've been applying to other universities as a freshmen although once I earn my AA I'll be considered a transfer student.

Just pretend you took college classes instead of electives during your junior and senior years of high school. That's basically it. :asham:

I guess they are to bitter to get the joke. -_-

*grinds against you* :wink:

No, I did not. lol

Well only Rochester and God posted after that particular post, and they probably didn't get it. lol

No shade, Rochester. -_-

aren't jokes supposed to be funny :coffee:

I'm graduating high school in June, but all my AA courses will be completed by April. So when I graduate I'll get both my diploma and my associate's degree. I've been applying to other universities as a freshmen although once I earn my AA I'll be considered a transfer student.

Just pretend you took college classes instead of electives during your junior and senior years of high school. That's basically it. :asham:

Ohhh I see now. Wow, an 11 inch dick and a big brain to match :wub: my kinda man :cheer:

Archived