Janet Jackson - Number Ones Tour - Full video (Part One)

ThatOtherFan

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:rolleyes:

You STILL mad that I snatched your wig on the Janet vs Beyonce vid? :sigh:

I've gotten comments and views on JanetXone, but these bastasrds trying to act funny. <_<

Now STFU and watch the damn video :umm:

It's easy to get a hit on the JanetXone Billboard Charts. They're simple like that :coffee:

You have to come correct over here.

I'm bout to break records with my Janet/GaGa mix :excited:

It's easy to get a hit on the JanetXone Billboard Charts. They're simple like that :coffee:

You have to come correct over here.

I'm bout to break records with my Janet/GaGa mix :excited:

I also got views and comments on the other forums I posted it on... You all are just uppity over here. :thumbdown:

The video is good...WATCH IT!!! :angry:

Nobody cares about your Janet/GaGa Mix :coffee: Especially now that I have a new Janet vid out. :yahoo::excited::yahoo::cheer:

I also got views and comments on the other forums I posted it on... You all are just uppity over here. :thumbdown:

The video is good...WATCH IT!!! :angry:

Nobody cares about your Janet/GaGa Mix :coffee: Especially now that I have a new Janet vid out. :yahoo::excited::yahoo::cheer:

Someone's mad :filenails:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yakGQio2HI0

I'll watch it when I'm done editing my EPIC Janet vs Gaga Video.

I love how it makes Gaga look like she copied Janet :blush:

Someone's mad :filenails:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yakGQio2HI0

I'll watch it when I'm done editing my EPIC Janet vs Gaga Video.

I love how it makes Gaga look like she copied Janet :blush:

Unbothered actually... B)

Your video won't be epic... :rolleyes: It would have been if you would have let me do the editing. :coffee:

I would do a Gaga vs Janet vid, but I don't like Gaga enough to sit through hours of listening to her music and watching her videos trying to put a clip together. -_-

Now WATCH MY DAMN VIDEO!!!! :umm:

ill hafta check out ur RWT videos..i saw some of it...i preferred ur footage to that "professional"-type one that came out

u gotta better view of the stage, and better angles...can get an overall glimpse of the concert

Really? lol I stopped doing the RWU tour videos after the professional footage began making it's way around the net.

I might end up doing the full show of this particular tour, it depends on the fans reactions. If they want more, because it takes FOREVER to put together. lol

Really? lol I stopped doing the RWU tour videos after the professional footage began making it's way around the net.

I might end up doing the full show of this particular tour, it depends on the fans reactions. If they want more, because it takes FOREVER to put together. lol

Yeh, really

I dont really like RWT...But wen i watched ur video, I enjoyed it more.

Yeh do the whole Number Ones (if u have time and can be bothered!). It's great! I can imagine itd take forever...I would never do it! :ph34r: :ph34r:

Yeh, really

I dont really like RWT...But wen i watched ur video, I enjoyed it more.

Yeh do the whole Number Ones (if u have time and can be bothered!). It's great! I can imagine itd take forever...I would never do it! :ph34r: :ph34r:

Well that's cool...lol I'm glad my videos helped you enjoy it more. I do think this tour with the adjustments and scaled down a bit...is better. Janet looks FIERCE!!!! :excited: lol

I've gotten better at putting them together since the RWU tour videos. It still takes FOREVER, but just not as long as it did before.

Theres always fierce debate over RWT

The mohawk is just so wrong

Lets not get into it

I LOVED the mohawk.... I think it was a VERY bold choice. I know people love to see Janet with a mile of hair so she can slang it back and forth while dancing. lol

Maybe I'm so partial to the RWU tour because it was my first time seeing Janet live. :blush: lol

I LOVED the mohawk.... I think it was a VERY bold choice. I know people love to see Janet with a mile of hair so she can slang it back and forth while dancing. lol

Maybe I'm so partial to the RWU tour because it was my first time seeing Janet live. :blush: lol

ah thats why :P

nothing beats seeing TVR in concert!

my god

Archived