oh yeah image awards tonight at 8 on fox

lexus97

:thumbup::rolleyes:

i just got this email

The 42nd NAACP Image Awards are finally here!

As your favorite celebrities and activists prepare for their walk down the red carpet, be sure you have everything you need to enjoy the show. Grab some (healthy) snacks, download the Image Awards app and start predicting who you think will take home the prize. Then sit back, relax, and enjoy the show!

We will be broadcasting live on Fox at 8pm/7pm Central, so be sure to tune in as our hosts Wayne Brady and Holly Robinson Peete welcome you and our star-studded guests.

The Image Awards is the nation's premier event celebrating outstanding achievements and performances of people of color in the arts. And with appearances from celebrities like Halle Berry, LL Cool J, and Vanessa Williams, it's a celebration you won't want to miss!

Join us tonight for the 42nd annual NAACP Image Awards!

I hope you enjoy the show,

Vic Bulluck

Executive Director

NAACP Hollywood Bureau

:thumbup::rolleyes:

i just got this email

The 42nd NAACP Image Awards are finally here!

As your favorite celebrities and activists prepare for their walk down the red carpet, be sure you have everything you need to enjoy the show. Grab some (healthy) snacks, download the Image Awards app and start predicting who you think will take home the prize. Then sit back, relax, and enjoy the show!

We will be broadcasting live on Fox at 8pm/7pm Central, so be sure to tune in as our hosts Wayne Brady and Holly Robinson Peete welcome you and our star-studded guests.

The Image Awards is the nation's premier event celebrating outstanding achievements and performances of people of color in the arts. And with appearances from celebrities like Halle Berry, LL Cool J, and Vanessa Williams, it's a celebration you won't want to miss!

Join us tonight for the 42nd annual NAACP Image Awards!

I hope you enjoy the show,

Vic Bulluck

Executive Director

NAACP Hollywood Bureau

Wasn't Janet nominated for NAACP award this year? :unsure:

Archived