Twitter trending

Twistedvelvet

So is it really that hard.

These Britney, Justin, Gaga fans seem to have mastered it, they seem to trend alot.

I see alot of this #thentext

Don't know what that means but man, I wanna see Janet trending on this all the time. Its the new way of things.

How do we do it, can we do (Yeah baby we can)!!??

It can be hard. You need to get lots of people tweeting the same #thentext throughout the day. Spread the word on other forums/facebook etc and maybe it could happen? I remember getting #happybirthdayaaliyah trending worldwide on her birthday and that was just aaliyah. Imagine getting a legend like Janet trending :excited:

I believe it can be done.

I think many of us old generation janet fans need to recognise the new ways to get attention, and twitter is one. Trending actually gets media attention these days.

Isn't there a way we could increase her twitter followers. Surely nobody would turn down following a jackson, and its more about not knowing she's got one.

Of course Janet's team could do a lot with this too.

Janet has trended before, but there usually has to be reason for it - she's trended during some big TV appearances before.

It's easier for certain artists to trend because they have better-organized fan bases who rally the fans to get something trending. If Janet's team were to encourage a specific hashtag for something, for example, it would probably catch on faster.

Hmmmm well why don't we decide on a hash tag and then buzz it about onto various forums to tell them and then also tweet celebs etc to join in? Thats how we did the aaliyah one. We had people like Monica, Keyshia, Brandy, Diddy tweeting it which then went onto their followers

Archived