OHHH LAAAWD-EX LAOVERS REUNITING ON AMERICAN IDOL 2NITE !!!

switchblade330

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They need to get J.Lo to perform...she's #5 on the Hot 100.

JLO is gonna have a hard time sitting thru his performance..............................i hope Marc Anthony is gonna be in da building :asham:

I think JLO will peroform on the show next month-right when her cd is about 2 drop.

JLO is gonna have a hard time sitting thru his performance..............................i hope Marc Anthony is gonna be in da building :asham:

I think JLO will peroform on the show next month-right when her cd is about 2 drop.

:lmao: Along with the two kids to keep J.Lo focused :lmao:

Can't wait :dance:

no u didn't :lmao: :lmao: and u kno Diddy still hasn't gotten over JLO either...................he'll be tryin 2 entice her ass again-especially now that Marc Anthony is in trouble w/the I.R.S. B)

SAY WHAT?!?!?!?!?! :o I can never understand how and why a celeb ends up on the IRS shit list.

*Googles "retrograde"*

Sometimes. -_- Two steps forward, two steps back. -_-

YASSS !!! all the "air" signs go THRU-IT during retrograde-aquarius-GEMINI-virgo-saggitarius..........it's FUCKIN INSANE !!!

the next retrograde: March 30th-April 23rd-everything goes wrong/turned upside down........................i'm already feeling the pre-requisite of it right now :sigh:

YASSS !!! all the "air" signs go THRU-IT during retrograde-aquarius-GEMINI-virgo-saggitarius..........it's FUCKIN INSANE !!!

the next retrograde: March 30th-April 23rd-everything goes wrong/turned upside down........................i'm already feeling the pre-requisite of it right now :sigh:

Sometimes I don't notice. April is like my busiest month cuz it's the last month of the semester.

Archived