OHHH LAAAWD-EX LAOVERS REUNITING ON AMERICAN IDOL 2NITE !!!

switchblade330

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really don't! :lmao: I have a project to do for Victimology. I don't even know what it is, but I already know I don't want to do it. :lmao:

yasss u are DEFINITELY my Gemini Twin-- it's raining cats & dogs in nyc right now & i had 2 go out in dat bytch today

2 pick up my godson from school-and i kept going back & forth 2 the window saying " i don't feel like going out in da rain 4 nobody !!" :lol: eventually i went & got him----in the fuckin rain <_<

yasss u are DEFINITELY my Gemini Twin-- it's raining cats & dogs in nyc right now & i had 2 go out in dat bytch today

2 pick up my godson from school-and i kept going back & forth 2 the window saying " i don't feel like going out in da rain 4 nobody !!" :lol: eventually i went & got him----in the fuckin rain <_<

I was almost tempted not to go to class today because it's raining here in DC. I was not in the mood, plus I was sleepy. -_- But eventually I got up and went. I had nothing else to do. :rolleyes:

now Diddy/Dirty Money is gfoing on an "intimate" tour.............................i'm TIRED of ma-fuckaz biting off Janet's concepts/ideas :rolleyes::shifty:

and what da fuck was Dawn posing 4-like she got a solo hit single out ??!! :blink: i can't wait 4 Aubrey 2 come out & snatch her wig once & 4 all

no she's not...

stop acting like Janet's "brought it back"... or invented small-venued tours

i can name a dozen of artists who has done "intimate" venues... we all know why she's doing it.. lets stop fronting

OHHH YES SHE DID...............................STOP DOWN PLAYING THE "GODDESS" !!!

Archived