Thank God It's Friday, because i HATE my damn co-workers

LyricalLesson

Oh fo sho, I'd like to keep my job :lol:

But, I wish it was just one person that drove me crazy. I work in a warehouse and have to move around all day, working side by side with a hodge podge of lazy gossipy lunatics. Most of the time I just smile, grit my teeth and keep it moving, but today so far 4 different people are testing my patience. I keep telling myself, "only 3 more hours to go, kid" . . .

Crazy thing is, my boss is one of the coolest people around. It's just my co-workers that piss me off. -_-

But, I wish it was just one person that drove me crazy. I work in a warehouse and have to move around all day, working side by side with a hodge podge of lazy gossipy lunatics. Most of the time I just smile, grit my teeth and keep it moving, but today so far 4 different people are testing my patience. I keep telling myself, "only 3 more hours to go, kid" . . .

Crazy thing is, my boss is one of the coolest people around. It's just my co-workers that piss me off. -_-

At least it's not in an office setting...that's the worse..

lucky u :wink: i gotta deal with this heffa all day :filenails::rolleyes:

Poor you.. -_-

yes mine too..yeah like hotboy said be glad u aint in close quarters with them all day

At least it's not in an office setting...that's the worse..

Sometimes I wish I did work in an office setting. We do our own thing sometimes, but honestly, we work in real close quarters at times and the meetings we have are the worst. The combination of personalities and negative energy in this place is crazy. I've had 4 jobs in my life, and none of the others come close in comparison :sigh:

lol i cant wait either!!

I bet you can't.. :shifty:

Sometimes I wish I did work in an office setting. We do our own thing sometimes, but honestly, we work in real close quarters at times and the meetings we have are the worst. The combination of personalities and negative energy in this place is crazy. I've had 4 jobs in my life, and none of the others come close in comparison :sigh:

Ch..the office is the worse..so much bs that comes along with it..especially dealing with women.. :&

I bet you can't.. :shifty:

Ch..the office is the worse..so much bs that comes along with it..especially dealing with women.. :&

:lol: you don't like working with women? It's 50/50 with me, the older ladies get on my nerves, while the younger ones around my age are cool as hell. The guys are more chill and laid back, even the older ones. It's just those middle aged bitches that irritate the hell out of me. Terrible work ethic, even worse attitudes, non stop mouths. I've got a lot of patience, but today it's really being tested.

Have any of y'all ever worked during a renovation? Our whole building is being renovated, and it's made work that much more stressful. I'm alright with it because what's getting mad going to do, you know? Not everyone has that mentality though, and it creates a stressful situation. People around here can't handle pressure, when a curveball is thrown -- they lose their cool.

:lol: you don't like working with women? It's 50/50 with me, the older ladies get on my nerves, while the younger ones around my age are cool as hell. The guys are more chill and laid back, even the older ones. It's just those middle aged bitches that irritate the hell out of me. Terrible work ethic, even worse attitudes, non stop mouths. I've got a lot of patience, but today it's really being tested.

I don't mind working with women..it's the nastiness and bitchiness that I can't deal with..my old supervisor when I was in the military was a woman and she said that she wished that all her subordinates were male..she doesn't do women because they have to many issues.. :asham: And lawd and behold she was right..and this is coming from a damn woman.. :asham:

Archived