One thing that is scaring me about Janet lately

Jodienda76

She's been mentioning Jesus and God alot lately. I don't recall Janet doing this so much in the past. I hope she dosen't get all religiously nutty on me and I hope this Wassabi (or whatever his name is) guy she's dating dosen't try to influence her cause I'll fuck him up.

Nothing wrong with her mentioning God, IMO. I doubt Wissam is having that much of an influence - he's a Muslim, so why would that cause her to be more into Jesus?

Maybe it's how she's found comfort in dealing with MJ's passing.

She's been mentioning Jesus and God alot lately. I don't recall Janet doing this so much in the past. I hope she dosen't get all religiously nutty on me and I hope this Wassabi (or whatever his name is) guy she's dating dosen't try to influence her cause I'll fuck him up.

chile Janet been talking bout God and Jesus Tyrone Christ for a long ass time lol...it's probably just the questions she's being asked right now that makes you realize it more

Nothing wrong with her mentioning God, IMO. I doubt Wissam is having that much of an influence - he's a Muslim, so why would that cause her to be more into Jesus?

Maybe it's how she's found comfort in dealing with MJ's passing.

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it. I just don't recall Janet being specific and explicit as she has been lately. She used to talk about believing in a higher power, and that she believes in the afterlife. But she has been specific. As long as she dosen't become like the Baldwins and it affects her music and career choices. I'm cool with it. I remember her mentioning that she dosen't believe in organized religion. And though I always separate and believe that religion and the belief in God are two separate things. Some people fall in the trap of religion and start getting all wacky.

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it. I just don't recall Janet being specific and explicit as she has been lately. She used to talk about believing in a higher power, and that she believes in the afterlife. But she has been specific. As long as she dosen't become like the Baldwins and it affects her music and career choices. I'm cool with it. I remember her mentioning that she dosen't believe in organized religion. And though I always separate and believe that religion and the belief in God are two separate things. Some people fall in the trap of religion and start getting all wacky.

I think Janet still refers mostly to her personal relationship with God/Jesus - I remember her saying a year or two ago that she didn't belong to any particular church or anything (not that there would be anything wrong with that - I've belonged to a church my whole life and have never turned into a religious wacko). Keeping in mind that she was raised as a Jehovah's Witness (which is a pretty strict denomination) and chose not to follow that path makes me think she's probably pretty independent when she comes to these things.

girl she's on stage in a cat suit thrusting her crotch in James Collins' face, don't worry about her going out preaching the word anytime soon lol...but i've always heard her talk about God and being thankful and how her mother used to always tell them that as quickly as their success comes, it can go etc etc...Janet has always been giving God the glory lol

I think Janet still refers mostly to her personal relationship with God/Jesus - I remember her saying a year or two ago that she didn't belong to any particular church or anything (not that there would be anything wrong with that - I've belonged to a church my whole life and have never turned into a religious wacko). Keeping in mind that she was raised as a Jehovah's Witness (which is a pretty strict denomination) and chose not to follow that path makes me think she's probably pretty independent when she comes to these things.

Sorry if I'm offending you momma...I guess my choice of words aren't the best...I don't think church goint people are wacko...I think church going people like the Baldwins, Mel Gibson, Eduardo Verastegui are wacked out. That's what I would hate to see Janet turn into. I do believe Janet is independent when it comes to religion and God....But I've just heard it more lately. I guess y'all are right. It must be Michael's passing, and a few things that she's been going through that have made her talk more and more about it.

Sorry if I'm offending you momma...I guess my choice of words aren't the best...I don't think church goint people are wacko...I think church going people like the Baldwins, Mel Gibson, Eduardo Verastegui are wacked out. That's what I would hate to see Janet turn into. I do believe Janet is independent when it comes to religion and God....But I've just heard it more lately. I guess y'all are right. It must be Michael's passing, and a few things that she's been going through that have made her talk more and more about it.

No, I totally get where you're coming from. There definitely are some people who truly are nuts when it comes to religion, no doubt about it. But I don't think the mere mentions of God and Jesus - which I think have been pretty benign (i.e., she's not getting preachy or anything) - is gonna change who she is that extremely.

girl she's on stage in a cat suit thrusting her crotch in James Collins' face, don't worry about her going out preaching the word anytime soon lol...but i've always heard her talk about God and being thankful and how her mother used to always tell them that as quickly as their success comes, it can go etc etc...Janet has always been giving God the glory lol

LMAO!! Girl I do not want Janet giving that shit up.

Just aladdin. He was in front row & Janet blew him kisses :hmph:

But he's a cool guy tho. It was his 3rd chicago show.

he's coo in person i met him in ny but i still mite punch his ass in the face tho

Archived