One thing that is scaring me about Janet lately

Jodienda76

chile Janet been talking bout God and Jesus Tyrone Christ for a long ass time lol...it's probably just the questions she's being asked right now that makes you realize it more

yes cuss she gives the same exact responses :lmao: :lmao:

She's been mentioning Jesus and God alot lately. I don't recall Janet doing this so much in the past. I hope she dosen't get all religiously nutty on me and I hope this Wassabi (or whatever his name is) guy she's dating dosen't try to influence her cause I'll fuck him up.

DeadBanana.gif

DeadBanana.gifDeadBanana.gif

DeadBanana.gifDeadBanana.gifDeadBanana.gif

DeadBanana.gifDeadBanana.gifDeadBanana.gifDeadBanana.gif

DeadBanana.gifDeadBanana.gifDeadBanana.gif

DeadBanana.gifDeadBanana.gif

DeadBanana.gif

Well excuse the fuck outta her for praising the LORD ALMIGHTY! He didn't do ANYTHING but create her .. :blink: you people...

Yeah...YOU PEOPLE who either can't read or don't comprehend what the fuck you're reading. Once again since your ass dosen't understand...Did I fucking say that there's something wrong with praising the lord? Or are you just one of those nuts I hope Janet dosen't turn into who immediately gets all defensive when somebody says anything about "the lord" and immediately take it negatively?

She's been mentioning Jesus and God alot lately. I don't recall Janet doing this so much in the past. I hope she dosen't get all religiously nutty on me and I hope this Wassabi (or whatever his name is) guy she's dating dosen't try to influence her cause I'll fuck him up.

i actually think its a good thing...having GOD in your life and recognizing his blessings will def keep the blessings coming...shes not religious, but more spiritual

i actually think its a good thing...having GOD in your life and recognizing his blessings will def keep the blessings coming...shes not religious, but more spiritual

I'm cool with people mentioning God a billion times a day...Like I said...I don't want Janet to do what one of Ricky Martin's ex lovers did. Eduardo Verastegui. He was once with Ricky Martin when they were both in the closet. He's a pretty hot mexican actor who used to do soap operas and was in the movie Chasing Papi. Now he's a born again Christian and became a Kirk Cameron...He's anti gay marriage and was in ads for "Vote Yes on Prop 8"....What's sad is. The reason he was so successful was in part by gay men because he's attractive. The latin gay community can't stand him now.

THIS IS ALL I MEAN BY WHAT I'M SAYING PEOPLE. I'm not knocking ANYBODY for mentioning God...Like I've said and I'll say it again. I don't ever recall Janet talking so much about God and I've never heard her mention Jesus Christ.

Notice that too. God hands and God willing. Never heard her say that so many times. God willing is a phrase Muslims use.

Most spiritual people don't mention God. They just say higher being like Oprah does. Religious people talk about God.

I think when she says that its different for everyone she is saying she is finding that inner voice that calms soothes and keeps it real with you in this crazy ass world the shit that tells you you're an idiot for trying to keep that no good bitch around was wondering when you would wake up now that you have let's talk about your other bad habits....praise whomever you like as long as you get right with YOU

I swore this was about her hair though :filenails:

Archived