JANETsnatched us bald last nite and tonite @ her shows

Dee

lastnite she showed but about an hour and 30 minets late (maybe they didn't have her money ) but as soon as she hit the stage untill the show was over she gave us every fucking thing she had. Attitude +sexyness and soooo much energy

and the way she worked her body even in those shoes put beyonce, rihanna, ciara ,gaga, jlo and any other girl you can think of to fucking shame :rolleyes:

the clean up crew was mad they had to clean up all that hair Janet snatched from out scalps

Janet showed THE FUCK OUT tonite............................WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!! :yahoo:

tonite's show was waaaaaaaaaaaay betta than conneticut......................in terms of her performing more songs !! :excited:

tonite she performed: DOESN'T REALLY MATTER-ALL 4 U-I GET LONELY...............and she dedicated THE BEST THINGS IN

LIFE ARE FREE 2 nyc.......................................which is a lie cause ain't NOTHING FREE IN NYC -_-

i saw ALADDIN & SKORPION at tonite's show ^_^ my seat was PHENOMENAL...........i was 3 seats behind Aladdin

sidenote: u should have seen Janet blowing kisses 2 Aladdin towards the end of her ballads section :rolleyes:

Janet showed THE FUCK OUT tonite............................WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!! :yahoo:

tonite's show was waaaaaaaaaaaay betta than conneticut......................in terms of her performing more songs !! :excited:

tonite she performed: DOESN'T REALLY MATTER-ALL 4 U-I GET LONELY...............and she dedicated THE BEST THINGS IN

LIFE ARE FREE 2 nyc.......................................which is a lie cause ain't NOTHING FREE IN NYC -_-

i saw ALADDIN & SKORPION at tonite's show ^_^ my seat was PHENOMENAL...........i was 3 seats behind Aladdin

sidenote: u should have seen Janet blowing kisses 2 Aladdin towards the end of her ballads section :rolleyes:

She blew him kisses at my show too :lol:

he's an ULTIMATE JANET STAN who posts alot on youtube.......................he'll SNATCH YO WIG & GRANDMA'S FALSE TEETH

if u talk bad bout Janet.............................Janet knows him as well

and who's alladin? :wub:

skorpion = skorpiokid on J/X?

and who's alladin? :wub:

skorpion = skorpiokid on J/X?

He's Janet's stan/hype man.............................he's on this forum but not as much as he was on the old Janet forum..................he's always at every Janet concert/cd signing....................wonder if he went 2

see her today 4 her book signing ? :unsure:

He's Janet's stan/hype man.............................he's on this forum but not as much as he was on the old Janet forum..................he's always at every Janet concert/cd signing....................wonder if he went 2

see her today 4 her book signing ? :unsure:

get him on here, so we can talk to him

Archived