The CLASSY Janet the last of an age!??

Twistedvelvet

23iysdi.jpg

So, Elizabeth Taylor's sad passing got me thinking.

I can't think of any major star of today that has the same symbolic beauty and class that Liz had, except well, Janet.

Perhaps its bias, and yes, Janet has had slutty moments, but do you agree the she is the only one left today that carries that classy old school aura?

She seems to be the only one left that was influenced by the greats of the golden age.

Also, one of the last surviving child stars since that age.

I find it so sad today, I feel like Liz's passing is like the death of class and beauty as we once knew it (genuine class and beauty).

Nowadays, most get away with so much praise, when really they are so ordinary and have nothing special or unique about them.

The only other one I can think of alive is Julia Roberts.

23iysdi.jpg

So, Elizabeth Taylor's sad passing got me thinking.

I can't think of any major star of today that has the same symbolic beauty and class that Liz had, except well, Janet.

Perhaps its bias, and yes, Janet has had slutty moments, but do you agree the she is the only one left today that carries that classy old school aura?

She seems to be the only one left that was influenced by the greats of the golden age.

Also, one of the last surviving child stars since that age.

I find it so sad today, I feel like Liz's passing is like the death of class and beauty as we once knew it (genuine class and beauty).

Nowadays, most get away with so much praise, when really they are so ordinary and have nothing special or unique about them.

The only other one I can think of alive is Julia Roberts.

ohh TRUST-A-TRY w/ 8 husbands under belt-Elizabeth invented SLUTTY MOMENTS :yep::lol:

Archived