Elizabeth Taylor...Nightline

Bailey

They are really giving her her props, on Nightline they doing a whole timeline on her, I hope when the media is less focused on whites and more about the world and all the races, when Janet is old and has had a full life to the fullest God grants, I really pray that Janet gets this kinda send out like Hollywood royalty deserves

They are really giving her her props, on Nightline they doing a whole timeline on her, I hope when the media is less focused on whites and more about the world and all the races, when Janet is old and has had a full life to the fullest God grants, I really pray that Janet gets this kinda send out like Hollywood royalty deserves

i hope so 2

Oh my fucking God, now coming up next they are trying to say who today is the next Elizabeth Jesus help em...I can only sit here and wait :rolleyes:

They'll probably just say Angelina Jolie because she's apparently the answer for everything these days. :rolleyes:

Do you not remember when MJ died? :umm:

They'll probably just say Angelina Jolie because she's apparently the answer for everything these days. :rolleyes:

that big lipped man stealing whore? I hope they say Jennifer instead :filenails: just because you fucking Brad Pitt and adopting kids from every land on Earth don't mean shit

I know, right?

Though Elizabeth was a man stealing whore too. :lol: But her legend transcends that - Angie's just trash to me.

Elizabeth Taylor is a lady and a hoe like no other honey....her husband died so she started fucking (and eventually married) his best friend who was also one her her best friends husband....BOSS!!! lol

WOW.....they said fuck em...they did a montage of Hollywood greats of old like Marilyn Monroe and so many others, and then said these bitches like Lindsay and Charlie Sheen aint shit.....that's the cliff notes....im surprised...they (Nightline) said they couldn't gaze at the glare of her diamonds hang it up flat screen :filenails: Nightline threw shade :lmao: :lmao:

Elizabeth Taylor is a lady and a hoe like no other honey....her husband died so she started fucking (and eventually married) his best friend who was also one her her best friends husband....BOSS!!! lol

I know . . Debbie was cracking me up talking about it on the Joy Behar Show a couple of hours ago (and whenever she's mentioned it, really).

Nightline went out cold.....see this is what im talking about, honoring the greats, in the right way, like bitch did you really think any of these hoes out here now could compare...and that we would go there....hang it up ....flatscreen...

Do you not remember when MJ died? :umm:

yes I do and the media went to the trials and wouldn't leave it be until the fans spoke up, they sensationalized his death and it was a scandal hell they followed his body from his house to the helicopter to the hospital on live TV, they didn't do they shit with Liz and the day he died Martin Bashir ran his whole piece on MJ when he basically stabbed the man in the back

Archived