I've never heard anyone stan so eloquently for Janet!!!

ThatOtherFan

3. Don't Be Late

joe_jonas_girls_hat-p148262081787614319qj0i_400.jpgjoe_jonas_girls_hat-p148262081787614319qj0i_400.jpg

When you see a thread that's on the second, third, or twenty-second page, don't rehash it. The thread is over. No one cares about your fucking opinion. Being late also refers to posting news late, or just making pointless threads. Be sure to browse the first page of either the Janet section or the Beyonce section Free Xone section before making a thread. It avoids cluttering up the pages, and forumers using it as a reason to belittle you. If it's not an official thread for another artist or a Janet thread, just don't bother.

Example 1 -

Example 2 -

Example 3 -

:filenails:

Once the gif and the audio from the video sync up perfectly. I HATE you so much for that. -_-:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You could've posted the gif and link in this thread too. <_<

B) But seriously, I felt the spirit listening to him speak -_-

I was hoping cnd would view this thread and merge it :whistle:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: That reminded me of the Janet gif Austin created :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

*sends him a pm* :whistle:

I thought about Austineisha's gif when I first saw that gif :lol: Don't tell him that, because he'll want me to pay homage. :sigh:

You better not! :angry:

YES ERIC!!!!!! :thumbup::excited:

He went in for Janhova! :excited:

He betta tell the world that she is a LEGEND and that we should celebrate her while we still have her! :thumbup:

Archived