So European VIP packages just went on sale

bu.

I'm out of pocket by £400 but FRONT ROW BABY!!! YES!!!!! :excited:. I'm pissed it don't include an M&G but I'll pull myself on stage and join her onstage. I'll be her arms for the If Breakdown :filenails:

ch. youll be in joeys hands getting choked out before you can life a leg up. :excited: then back stage gill will have his way with you

hahahhaahahahahaha @ you being her arms, i like that she doesnt use her arms at the beginning her legs be killin it!

:lol:. I was pissed when I first saw the no arms thing but it's slowly growing on me.

antm-faint.gif

:lmao:! I swear the more GG I watch the more Gif moments I find. I have THE perfect door closing clip that we can use on TOF

ch. youll be in joeys hands getting choked out before you can life a leg up. :excited: then back stage gill will have his way with you

:lol::lol:!!! It's either this or I pretend to faint so Janet is like 'Oh my God someone fainted at my show I need to see him' :lol:. I'm gonna have to call around London that week and get my stalker gear on.

I'm out of pocket by £400 but FRONT ROW BABY!!! YES!!!!! :excited:. I'm pissed it don't include an M&G but I'll pull myself on stage and join her onstage. I'll be her arms for the If Breakdown :filenails:

I FUCKIN HATE YOU!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lol:. I was pissed when I first saw the no arms thing but it's slowly growing on me.

:lmao:! I swear the more GG I watch the more Gif moments I find. I have THE perfect door closing clip that we can use on TOF

:lol::lol:!!! It's either this or I pretend to faint so Janet is like 'Oh my God someone fainted at my show I need to see him' :lol:. I'm gonna have to call around London that week and get my stalker gear on.

this girl fell out in front of janet @ the rwy album signing they kindly put her in a chair and wheeeled her ass outside into the rain :excited:

You're lying! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Truth teller :thumbup:

i ended up finding her while commenting on a janet video on youtube she was like 12 or 13 y.o

i dont even know where the wheel chair came from but they made sure to get her away from janet tho :lmao:

i ended up finding her while commenting on a janet video on youtube she was like 12 or 13 y.o

i dont even know where the wheel chair came from but they made sure to get her away from janet tho :lmao:

Catching the Damita Jost at a young age :blush:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: They could have kept her inside though :lmao:

Use a program called camtasia to make them :lol: J Weezy uses that and he says it's very easy to use.

Oooo thanks I'll give it a try :D!

I FUCKIN HATE YOU!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:!! I got jokes huh lol

this girl fell out in front of janet @ the rwy album signing they kindly put her in a chair and wheeeled her ass outside into the rain :excited:

OMG!!!!! :lmao:!!!!!! They so mean taking her out in the rain LOL!

• 2 years later...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: