Janhova's just too good to miss...

Twistedvelvet

Ugh! So like. I bought 3 tickets for one night.

Intentionally for me, my sister and mum. So then a friend of mine is like "I'd love to go see her". So I'm like "Okay, quite fancy going a second night anyway".

But then my mum tonight is suddenly all dithery and like "Oh, im not sure what I'm doing then", and I'm like "ugh, its miss Jackson if you Nasty you know".

Sooo, now I'm like, daym, should I give my mums ticket to my friend and tell my mum "ditherers don't get much"???

You see, if I do that then I don't have to buy my friend another ticket for another night and if I did buy another ticket I would have to get cheaper tickets than if I went myself a second night cause I can't afford it.

But then my mum can be one minute really dithery, then the next 'Aww, I wish I could go'. It's like grrr.

The things I put up with for Janhova!!

What would you do??

xx

haha. I didn't think it was important enough for the Janet section :o

But it is yay ^_^

If your friend is a big fan then take that person, you guys will have a great time, if your mom is going along just because then it's not that much fun to be had, iron out the details early so you know who is doing what well before the show

I've offered my friend my mums ticket now lol.

My mum better not turn round and be like 'Oh, I wanted to go' like a week before the concert :whistle:

This is what I hate about concerts and inviting people who aren't necessarily fans. They dither to the last minute.

I just figure my friend has shown more interest in going.

And I don't wanna buy another set of tickets for her, if I can give a ticket I've already got to her cause someone else isn't as interested.

I guess, if my friend can't go in the end I can reinvite my mum. lol.

I've offered my friend my mums ticket now lol.

My mum better not turn round and be like 'Oh, I wanted to go' like a week before the concert :whistle:

This is what I hate about concerts and inviting people who aren't necessarily fans. They dither to the last minute.

I just figure my friend has shown more interest in going.

And I don't wanna buy another set of tickets for her, if I can give a ticket I've already got to her cause someone else isn't as interested.

I guess, if my friend can't go in the end I can reinvite my mum. lol.

take your friend you will have a great time your mom will understand, be real your mom won't take in a concert like someone your age would and you want your friend to go you just don't want to tell your mom

Archived