HEYYYYYYYY EVERYBODY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sean_iz_legend

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DEATH @ SEAN'S THREAD BEING SNATCHED TO THE DEPTHS OF HADES.. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

LOL CAUSE THEY KNOW THE DEAL! THIS AIN'T AUSTIN! I WILL DRAG THESE BUMS TO HELL AND HAVE SATAN HIMSELF FUCK EM RAW UP THE ASS TIL HE BUST A LAVA NUTT!

THEY NOT NEED TO PLAY WITH ME! THEY CAN'T HANDLE WHAT THEY DISH OUT! THEY FEEL LIKE THEY DOING SOMETHING! BUT "TWITTER" DOESN'T HAVE RULES! I WILL TAKE EM OUT. LOL

THEY LUCKY THIS WASN'T BACK IN THE DAY! CAUSE ADMIN THEN! DIDN'T CARE!

LOL CAUSE THEY KNOW THE DEAL! THIS AIN'T AUSTIN! I WILL DRAG THESE BUMS TO HELL AND HAVE SATAN HIMSELF FUCK EM RAW UP THE ASS TIL HE BUST A LAVA NUTT!

THEY NOT NEED TO PLAY WITH ME! THEY CAN'T HANDLE WHAT THEY DISH OUT! THEY FEEL LIKE THEY DOING SOMETHING! BUT "TWITTER" DOESN'T HAVE RULES! I WILL TAKE EM OUT. LOL

THEY LUCKY THIS WASN'T BACK IN THE DAY! CAUSE ADMIN THEN! DIDN'T CARE!

Well as long as Janet is your number 1, I could care less what happens after that.. :lmao:

I think I remember you from the old forum..I didn't know you were a Beyzebel stan..

Well as long as Janet is your number 1, I could care less what happens after that.. :lmao:

I think I remember you from the old forum..I didn't know you were a Beyzebel stan..

LOL SHE ALWAYS HAS BEEN! AT THE END OF THE DAY! WHO GIVES A DAMN? IT'S ONLY MUSIC. I'M NOT GOING TO HIDE WHO I LIKE OR DISLIKE IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY. WHY? CAUSE NO ONE GON DO SHIT ABOUT ME! THEY TALKING ALL THAT MESS ON THIS FORUMS! BUT SCARED TO FONT ALL THAT BS ON TWITTER FOR ALL STAN GROUPS TO SEE. LOL

LOL SHE ALWAYS HAS BEEN! AT THE END OF THE DAY! WHO GIVES A DAMN? IT'S ONLY MUSIC. I'M NOT GOING TO HIDE WHO I LIKE OR DISLIKE IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY. WHY? CAUSE NO ONE GON DO SHIT ABOUT ME! THEY TALKING ALL THAT MESS ON THIS FORUMS! BUT SCARED TO FONT ALL THAT BS ON TWITTER FOR ALL STAN GROUPS TO SEE. LOL

:wub::wub: Well Beyzebel and Rihsus are touchy subjects on this board..I say if you don't wanna talk about them, don't post a thread about them.. :lol:

OMG what were you saying when I was gone? I was just bored and thought id play with u lol

lol well it really wasn't you! it was some other girls who thought they can say what they want! and they was about to get read and dragged and slayed up and down Janhova's forum! Like I used to do them back in the day. They want messy and drama! But the way I do things will shut shit down. lol so they betta keep it cute and just bow down to me.

lol well it really wasn't you! it was some other girls who thought they can say what they want! and they was about to get read and dragged and slayed up and down Janhova's forum! Like I used to do them back in the day. They want messy and drama! But the way I do things will shut shit down. lol so they betta keep it cute and just bow down to me.

b-laugh.gif

Well don't expect me to bow (unless its for sexual reasons) :coffee:

Archived