Nothing can fux with Bad Romance

Kaleidoscope Eyes

Noooo. She's a shady bitch who got her ass handed to her TWICE by Sammi of all people (can't stand her either). Snooki is the only girl worth a damn on that show, and that's purely because she's hilarious to watch. None of them compare to my hatred of The Situation though. He is a dirty pig and a weak excuse for a man.

but how is she shady? She genuinely cares about them. well ... everytime she got into a fight with the other thing they grabbed her first :lol: i like Deena as well

i can't stand him either <_<

but how is she shady? well ... everytime she got into a fight with the other thing they grabbed her first :lol: i like Deena as well

i can't stand him either <_<

All that BS when her and Snooki wrote the note. Sam asked her point blank did you write it and she lied. And then when Sam lost her shit she wanted to act like she was trying to be a good friend all along. Yeah, right. :rolleyes: Plus, she cheated on her boyfriend with Paulie in the first season and played the "I was too drunk to remember card". Bitch, please. :rolleyes: The second fight had nothing to do with Jenny, it was between Sammi and Deena but she just had to throw her stripper tits in the mix for a little camera time. She deserved to lose that chunk of hair. I don't like Sammi, but cheers to her for that. :w00t:

Deena is okay. I don't buy the story about her and Snooki being friends previous to the show though.

All that BS when her and Snooki wrote the note. Sam asked her point blank did you write it and she lied. And then when Sam lost her shit she wanted to act like she was trying to be a good friend all along. Yeah, right. :rolleyes: Plus, she cheated on her boyfriend with Paulie in the first season and played the "I was too drunk to remember card". Bitch, please. :rolleyes: The second fight had nothing to do with Jenny, it was between Sammi and Deena but she just had to throw her stripper tits in the mix for a little camera time. She deserved to lose that chunk of hair. I don't like Sammi, but cheers to her for that. :w00t:

Deena is okay. I don't buy the story about her and Snooki being friends previous to the show though.

But so did Snooks :lol: Oh com´on they were trying to be good friends, they wanted to tell her but didn't know how. That's like saying that Samuel was right for being pissed at them for actually tell her what was going on and not the troll she was dating.

Angelina was also fueling the fire, all that ish like snooks said happened because of her

She did but her BF was cool with it so *shrugs* still doesn't make her a shady bitch to me and when she had to say something to Mike on the first season she straight out told him

WEll snooks got in the mix of the Deena fight as well and had nothing to do with it. If you look carefully at the footage you'll notice that J was on the background listenning but then all of the sudden something happened and she jumped, you can see that there is something there that wasn't shown cuz it just jumps from one thing to another . her tits are AWESOME, i love it when she goes for the cheap hooker look :wub:

But so did Snooks :lol: Oh com´on they were trying to be good friends, they wanted to tell her but didn't know how. That's like saying that Samuel was right for being pissed at them for actually tell her what was going on and not the troll she was dating.

Angelina was also fueling the fire and all that ish like snooks said happened because of her

She did but her BF was cool with it so *shrugs* still doesn't make her a shady bitch to me and when she had to say something to Mike on the first season she straight out told him

WEll snooks got in the mix of the Deena fight as well and had nothing to do with it. If you look carefully at the footage you'll notice that J was on the background listenning but then all of the sudden something happened and she jumped, you can see that there is something there that wasn't shown cuz it just jumps from one thing to another . her tits are AWESOME, i love it when she goes for the cheap hooker look :wub:

But Snooks gives me happy-go-lucky vibes everywhere else, JCowww doesn't. I don't think Sammi was right for being pissed, but I think they should've had the balls to say yes when she asked her. It wasn't like she was never going to see the footage. :lol: Angelina is just... no words. -_-

Oh, don't get me wrong, I love her for smacking Mike in the face (even though I don't think she had a good enough reason to in that episode). He deserves it for everything else though.

I love her look too, she definitely wears it well - I just have problems with everything else she does. :lol:

BTW, I PMd you the other day about Katy B. Did you get it? :unsure: Her album is amazing. :wub:

But Snooks gives me happy-go-lucky vibes everywhere else, JCowww doesn't. I don't think Sammi was right for being pissed, but I think they should've had the balls to say yes when she asked her. It wasn't like she was never going to see the footage. :lol: Angelina is just... no words. -_-

Oh, don't get me wrong, I love her for smacking Mike in the face (even though I don't think she had a good enough reason to in that episode). He deserves it for everything else though.

I love her look too, she definitely wears it well - I just have problems with everything else she does. :lol:

BTW, I PMd you the other day about Katy B. Did you get it? :unsure: Her album is amazing. :wub:

oh Snooks is my fav but Jwoow comes in second :lol: One is for comedy the other for the slutyness factor :wub:

lawd :lol:

i did get a pm or something but it had nothing in it :unsure: i thought that you had pmed me by mistake :lol:

*downloads* i had no clue that she had an album >_< really like her Katy On A Mission song though

oh Snooks is my fav but Jwoow comes in second :lol: One is for comedy the other for the slutyness factor :wub:

lawd :lol:

i did get a pm or something but it had nothing on it :unsure: i thought that you had pmed me by mistake :lol:

*downloads* i had no clue that she had an album >_< really like her Katy On A Mission song though

I have no fave after Snooki. -_-:lol:

Oh. :unsure: I would never PM you by mistake. -_-

Yes, and I frickin' love it!! Hit me back when you hear 'Go Away'. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Noooo. She's a shady bitch who got her ass handed to her TWICE by Sammi of all people (can't stand her either). Snooki is the only girl worth a damn on that show, and that's purely because she's hilarious to watch. None of them compare to my hatred of The Situation though. He is a dirty pig and a weak excuse for a man.

Snooki is a star.. :asham:

Archived