Had a great time at the show in San Francisco and met some Janet fans

JoeJoe

He did say he was a lightweight. :unsure:

I can take 3 vodka cranberries before I start to get tipsy.

I cut down on my drinking (I chose to just play pool [just recently learned how to play :ph34r: ]or dance now :lol: ), but I can still handle my liquor. I just can't mix liquor and beer :& I tried that last weekend when I finally went out to just drink...I was drinking beer and took a shot with someone. I threw up that shot :&

I cut down on my drinking (I chose to just play pool [just recently learned how to play :ph34r: ]or dance now :lol: ), but I can still handle my liquor. I just can't mix liquor and beer :& I tried that last weekend when I finally went out to just drink...I was drinking beer and took a shot with someone. I threw up that shot :&

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I've actually been drinking a lot more. :umm: I'm a lot friendlier when I'm under the influence. :shifty:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I've actually been drinking a lot more. :umm: I'm a lot friendlier when I'm under the influence. :shifty:

They told me to burp it up. Well I tried and caught throw up in my mouth and sprinted to the bathroom. LUCKILY they took the person that was passed out in the stall throwing up out when I had to :umm:

So you're a "bitch" without it :asham: I'm a dance-divo when I'm fully wasted. My friends and boo won't let me forget New Years :tear::cry:

They told me to burp it up. Well I tried and caught throw up in my mouth and sprinted to the bathroom. LUCKILY they took the person that was passed out in the stall throwing up out when I had to :umm:

So you're a "bitch" without it :asham: I'm a dance-divo when I'm fully wasted. My friends and boo won't let me forget New Years :tear::cry:

:excited: :excited: :excited: I remember my friend was in a bathroom stall passed out throwing up. We had to carry her to the car! :excited:

No. :rolleyes: I'm just shy. -_- But when I'm with ppl I know, and are comfortable around, I'm somewhat more open. Alcohol just relieves some stress.

A Gemini's gregarious and fun loving nature can often be misinterpreted and they are often seen as flirts and teases.

— The Daily Gemini. (@TheDailyGemini)

April 19, 2011
:shifty:

:excited: :excited: :excited: I remember my friend was in a bathroom stall passed out throwing up. We had to carry her to the car! :excited:

No. :rolleyes: I'm just shy. -_-But when I'm with ppl I know, and are comfortable around, I'm somewhat more open. Alcohol just relieves some stress.

:shifty:

:lmao: That's an embarrassing feeling...I didn't pass out, but New Years I was mixing different brands of beer along with shot until like 3-4 in the morning. All I remember was sitting down after dancing...they said I damn near flooded the floor in the section where we were at :ph34r:

Hey fraternal twin (even though I'm a Pisces) :wave: I'm like that with people I know, but I do come off as a "bitch" or "quiet" to folks I don't know and don't want to get to know -_-

:lmao: That's an embarrassing feeling...I didn't pass out, but New Years I was mixing different brands of beer along with shot until like 3-4 in the morning. All I remember was sitting down after dancing...they said I damn near flooded the floor in the section where we were at :ph34r:

Hey fraternal twin (even though I'm a Pisces) :wave: I'm like that with people I know, but I do come off as a "bitch" or "quiet" to folks I don't know and don't want to get to know -_-

Not you turning the floor into a slip-n-slide! :excited: :excited: :excited: Reminds me of the time that same friend thru up on the school shuttle bus! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Ppl call me anti-social and quiet. :sigh: I just feel at ease when I'm with ppl I know. -_-

Not you turning the floor into a slip-n-slide! :excited: :excited: :excited: Reminds me of the time that same friend thru up on the school shuttle bus! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Ppl call me anti-social and quiet. :sigh: I just feel at ease when I'm with ppl I know. -_-

:ph34r: I was drinking beer and liquor all night since 8pm <_< I was good until they started running out of Bud Light and I had to constantly switch brands. That was my only time every doing that...I'm just trying to stick to drinking liquor like I use to -_- Was she drunk on the bus? :lmao:

Those are the nosy folks that said they. It never fails...they're quick to call someone quiet when the person doesn't open up :sigh:

:ph34r: I was drinking beer and liquor all night since 8pm <_< I was good until they started running out of Bud Light and I had to constantly switch brands. That was my only time every doing that...I'm just trying to stick to drinking liquor like I use to -_- Was she drunk on the bus? :lmao:

Those are the nosy folks that said they. It never fails...they're quick to call someone quiet when the person doesn't open up :sigh:

Oh see, my friends are in-denial alcoholics. So all we drink is the hard stuff - vodka, grey goose, etc. Then when we try to be classy, we drink wine.....which eventually leads to alcohol. -_-

Yep! We had been drinking in the dorm. Then when she was going back to her dorm, she thru up on the shuttle. I heard about it the next morning. :lmao:

It's just in my nature not to talk a lot when I'm around ppl I don't really know. -_-

Oh see, my friends are in-denial alcoholics. So all we drink is the hard stuff - vodka, grey goose, etc. Then when we try to be classy, we drink wine.....which eventually leads to alcohol. -_-

Yep! We had been drinking in the dorm. Then when she was going back to her dorm, she thru up on the shuttle. I heard about it the next morning. :lmao:

It's just in my nature not to talk a lot when I'm around ppl I don't really know. -_-

:lmao::lmao::lmao: Just stay away from jelly jars -_-

Did they make them clean it up? :excited:

Same here. I just sit back and observe how they act with others...then I decide if I want to open up or just ignore them.

:lmao::lmao::lmao: Just stay away from jelly jars -_-

Did they make them clean it up? :excited:

Same here. I just sit back and observe how they act with others...then I decide if I want to open up or just ignore them.

You will NOT shade Game down! :lmao:

I doubt it. They probably kept it quiet until she got off. I'd have to ask one of my friend's the story.

Yesss! Observing >>>> you can assess someone before they even try it! :excited:

You will NOT shade Game down! :lmao:

I doubt it. They probably kept it quiet until she got off. I'd have to ask one of my friend's the story.

Yesss! Observing >>>> you can assess someone before they even try it! :excited:

You gave me a perfect alley-oop with that one :excited:

That reminds me of when my boo threw up in the bathroom of the Huddle House. It had to be "Because of Love", but I cleaned it up :umm:

:thumbup: They don't even know what's going on :cheers: And I swear I think that's why my gaydar is so sharp too :lmao: When I moved down here, I met some dude at a bar that happened to be my boo's coworker and after he introduced himself to me, I told my boo he was either gay or bi but messes with more men than women -_- Come to find out my boo's best friend (fag-hag) had told him months ago that she went to some house party he had and it was nothing but gay guys and the dude took his shirt off for them so they could feel on him.

You gave me a perfect alley-oop with that one :excited:

That reminds me of when my boo threw up in the bathroom of the Huddle House. It had to be "Because of Love", but I cleaned it up :umm:

:thumbup: They don't even know what's going on :cheers: And I swear I think that's why my gaydar is so sharp too :lmao: When I moved down here, I met some dude at a bar that happened to be my boo's coworker and after he introduced himself to me, I told my boo he was either gay or bi but messes with more men than women -_- Come to find out my boo's best friend (fag-hag) had told him months ago that she went to some house party he had and it was nothing but gay guys and the dude took his shirt off for them so they could feel on him.

Yeah I kinda did. -_-:lmao:

That's why when my friends are drunk, we stay outside until they "do the do". I am not cleaning up anyone's vomit. :umm:

My gaydar fucking sucks. I couldn't tell them in a non-homo environment if I tried. Slick bitches. <_< And why did the last part of that story tickle my fancy. :umm:

Yeah I kinda did. -_-:lmao:

That's why when my friends are drunk, we stay outside until they "do the do". I am not cleaning up anyone's vomit. :umm:

My gaydar fucking sucks. I couldn't tell them in a non-homo environment if I tried. Slick bitches. <_< And why did the last part of that story tickle my fancy. :umm:

:lmao:

Oh anyone else, I would just look at them like they're stupid if they're thinking I'm cleaning it :umm:

You need to sharpen that one. Don't want to end up like TOF -_- Because you're in heat -_-

:lmao:

Oh anyone else, I would just look at them like they're stupid if they're thinking I'm cleaning it :umm:

You need to sharpen that one. Don't want to end up like TOF -_- Because you're in heat -_-

Right...hell I wouldn't even clean up my own. Although I haven't thrown up in a while. :unsure:-_-

This time tomorrow I will probably be intoxicated. Not foruming drunk like Joejoe. :sigh:

Right...hell I wouldn't even clean up my own. Although I haven't thrown up in a while. :unsure:-_-

This time tomorrow I will probably be intoxicated. Not foruming drunk like Joejoe. :sigh:

Just don't have a drunk throw up...that's the worst -_-

You and me both :cheers: JoeJoe will be on here after 3 sips doing "dakjog ajiogakpg Rafi akdings" posts -_-

Just don't have a drunk throw up...that's the worst -_-

You and me both :cheers: JoeJoe will be on here after 3 sips doing "dakjog ajiogakpg Rafi akdings" posts -_-

Surprisingly I've only thrown up once from drinking. It was my first time and I was off the wagon. :umm:-_-

Joejoe getting drunk off wine coolers and Alize. :rolleyes: He can't type right, but he sure knows how to type "Rafi". :whistle:

Surprisingly I've only thrown up once from drinking. It was my first time and I was off the wagon. :umm:-_-

Joejoe getting drunk off wine coolers and Alize. :rolleyes: He can't type right, but he sure knows how to type "Rafi". :whistle:

:lmao: It's truly hilarious seeing people get drunk for the first time :lol:

We need to have an intervention for him -_-

Archived