Had a great time at the show in San Francisco and met some Janet fans

JoeJoe

by how fast time went. I was like "wtf" it's already over? :unsure: Me and Joe aka Isac were walking around in the lobby just hanging out and low and behold I see Matthew. No not Knowles haha it was Aladdin. We talked and conversated and along with him was Aimeetoons the Moderator of Janetonline.com and I think there was another forum member from the Xone there. This was Aladdin's 12th show he was attending and the boy ain't lying when he says he knows Janet and her team well. He was gonna give me an extra ticket he had to the Vegas show but that ain't til later. I gave him my number if in fact he is goin' to give me the ticket but I never count on anything til it happens. I also met Dirrty Dave...another forum member from the old jj.com board.

Janet didn't start the show until like 9:15 when it was supposed to start at 8pm and what alot of people don't realize it...Janet starts late to make sure everyone gets a chance to get in their seats. I spotted Matthew in the front row chatting it up with Janet's Tranny-like stylist or whoever she is. I thought i'd be disappointed that she didn't change or perform "All For You" but I wasn't. She was definitely feeling herself with the extra ad libs she was singing to songs. She mixed up the melody to "That's The Way Love Goes" and she even mixed "Throb" with another song but I forgot what it was? You could hear "Throb's" beat mixed in with the song along with the horn. She sang her ballads live. She was putting extra stank in her moves and the crowd loved it :lol: My punk butt even looked at me and started laughing goin' "unh unh" lol. She was definitely feeling herself during "If" and "Rhythm Nation" and started doin' the most when she started bobbin' her head like she was rockin' out. I fuckin' loved it! She was gettin' into it. She did "Diamonds" and "The Best Things in Life Are Free". The whole show was great! People were dancing in the aisles as well as even smoking weed :lol: Joe didn't know much about Janet's music but one of his favorite songs is "Call On Me" and he was hoping she'd perform it. Anyway I told him she's coming back again to do a 2nd leg and before I could even say anything else he said "We're going!"

P. S. this was the 2nd show and it was sold out just like the 1st

by how fast time went. I was like "wtf" it's already over? :unsure: Me and Joe aka Isac were walking around in the lobby just hanging out and low and behold I see Matthew. No not Knowles haha it was Aladdin. We talked and conversated and along with him was Aimeetoons the Moderator of Janetonline.com and I think there was another forum member from the Xone there. This was Aladdin's 12th show he was attending and the boy ain't lying when he says he knows Janet and her team well. He was gonna give me an extra ticket he had to the Vegas show but that ain't til later. I gave him my number if in fact he is goin' to give me the ticket but I never count on anything til it happens. I also met Dirrty Dave...another forum member from the old jj.com board.

Janet didn't start the show until like 9:15 when it was supposed to start at 8pm and what alot of people don't realize it...Janet starts late to make sure everyone gets a chance to get in their seats. I spotted Matthew in the front row chatting it up with Janet's Tranny-like stylist or whoever she is. I thought i'd be disappointed that she didn't change or perform "All For You" but I wasn't. She was definitely feeling herself with the extra ad libs she was singing to songs. She mixed up the melody to "That's The Way Love Goes" and she even mixed "Throb" with another song but I forgot what it was? You could hear "Throb's" beat mixed in with the song along with the horn. She sang her ballads live. She was putting extra stank in her moves and the crowd loved it :lol: My punk butt even looked at me and started laughing goin' "unh unh" lol. She was definitely feeling herself during "If" and "Rhythm Nation" and started doin' the most when she started bobbin' her head like she was rockin' out. I fuckin' loved it! She was gettin' into it. She did "Diamonds" and "The Best Things in Life Are Free". The whole show was great! People were dancing in the aisles as well as even smoking weed :lol: Joe didn't know much about Janet's music but one of his favorite songs is "Call On Me" and he was hoping she'd perform it. Anyway I told him she's coming back again to do a 2nd leg and before I could even say anything else he said "We're going!"

THROB/MAKE ME

:yep:B)

I thought it was pretty obvious that was the reason when folks were walking in at like 8:45. I didn't get there myself until 8:30, and folks were still buying tickets, so the folks pissed because she started late are just silly. Prince didn't take the stage until damn near 10pm and nobody was complaining. but leave it to Janet's fan :rolleyes: .......

It was pretty obvious...I tell you...JoeJoe :sigh:

um no its not pretty obvious. I don't watch all youtube clips and I don't listen to Make Me unless it comes on randomly on my Itunes when I have it on shuffle :rolleyes:

I hope Aladdin comes to London so I can hang with him :)

you wanna have sex with him don't you :rolleyes:

Weed is legal now in San fran, right?

So glad it's not legal where I live. I'd hate that sh*t to be around me in public places.

nope it ain't legal but on 4/20 of every year there's a huge gathering of thousands of people at a park where they can smoke all day til like 9 or 10pm

um no its not pretty obvious. I don't watch all youtube clips and I don't listen to Make Me unless it comes on randomly on my Itunes when I have it on shuffle :rolleyes:

:mellow: The "Throb" beat comes on and the words "make me" are constantly repeated and leads into "Make Me" :mellow: It's painfully obvious :umm:

The show did seem hella short. :umm: But funny how times flies, when you're having fun. -_- I hope she adds in the other songs and drops the whole "celebrating #1s" and just performs all the songs on the disc.

Joejoe if you missed the "Throb" beat into MM, you need help. :umm: It was painfully obvious. Hell she even did the butterfly to it :umm:

The show did seem hella short. :umm: But funny how times flies, when you're having fun. -_- I hope she adds in the other songs and drops the whole "celebrating #1s" and just performs all the songs on the disc.

Joejoe if you missed the "Throb" beat into MM, you need help. :umm: It was painfully obvious. Hell she even did the butterfly to it :umm:

I just can't with JoeJoe :sigh:

how would I miss the beat if I just said she mixed "Throb" into MM :mellow: I'm not a big fan of MM and haven't listened to it enough to really care for it. I know she did the butterfly to being that I was at the show :rolleyes: I still forgot what song she mixed it with and MM never pops in my head whenever I think of a Janet song

how would I miss the beat if I just said she mixed "Throb" into MM :mellow: I'm not a big fan of MM and haven't listened to it enough to really care for it. I know she did the butterfly to being that I was at the show :rolleyes: I still forgot what song she mixed it with and MM never pops in my head whenever I think of a Janet song

:umm:

Archived