Ok Let's Talk Money

Bailey

So I was in the cab last night and the cab driver was telling me about the town cause he been there forever he came from Trinidad he said the problem with Vegas is everyone is about showing off and trying to be someone they are not. Long short of it, so my time sense is all fucked up I was up at 7am and walked to the Bellagio and they have the best buffet, I was told you can eat good here for little money so I checked it out. They had shrimp crab legs Prime rib fantasy dessert made to order omelets mussels and just so much I couldn't even tell you the cost was 32 bucks normally 20 but its a Holiday weekend I was like let me eat all I can possibly eat and eat slow....why the fuck was this table next to me, white family, two girls teens, one boy late teens and the dad right. The girl goes off on the dad for taking some damn strawberries off her plate as if there was not plenty more, chile please don't let me generalize, but White folk kill me, the dad went the fuck off, he was like I take you to a show yesterday Im taking you to a show today I buy you all these things and you wanna complain about me taking a strawberry off your plate? I tell you want I will take as many strawberries as I want lil girl....Im like BOOM.....so why she get up and crying leave the restaurant? the teen boy he co-signing and shit so he run and get the dad more strawberries Im like where is the TV camera ? this is some reality show shit if I ever seen. Point im getting at is folks can be in the most glamorous places, have fat wallets and be fucking miserable, worst dysfunctional Im like that family need Dr. Phil stat

That wasn't being miserable or dysfunctional. He was just putting the girl in check.

NO they were a bunch of spoiled lil girls acting like brats, and she up and left the restaurant crying? Im like are you serious it was 36 bucks (including tax) a person to get in here don't you wanna eat some more shrimps? Hell I do I had about four plates and one table :filenails: did I eat it all, hell naw, but did I try hell yes :whistle: and yes Henri it is dysfunctional because the dad is not saying he loves the girl he saying he spent money so she should love him? Im sorry but today folks send kids the wrong message they basically say I bought you this and that so doesn't it mean I love you? And they wonder why the kids be fucked up because you have not shown them what love and family is, it is not money so that's why I brought up money

NO they were a bunch of spoiled lil girls acting like brats, and she up and left the restaurant crying? Im like are you serious it was 36 bucks (including tax) a person to get in here don't you wanna eat some more shrimps? Hell I do I had about four plates and one table :filenails: did I eat it all, hell naw, but did I try hell yes :whistle:

Exactly...they were getting reminded that they're children. That's normal for a family.

Exactly...they were getting reminded that they're children. That's normal for a family.

maybe Im wrong and saw the shit some other way cause when the boy cameback to the table with the shit the dad was like thank you son and blah blah and the son was riding that wave Im like ok I know ass kissing when I see it...so again I swear to fucking God I was looking around for a camera like they shooting a show here :lmao:

maybe Im wrong and saw the shit some other way cause when the boy cameback to the table with the shit the dad was like thank you son and blah blah and the son was riding that wave Im like ok I know ass kissing when I see it...so again I swear to fucking God I was looking around for a camera like they shooting a show here :lmao:

You won't be appearing on 20/20 :lol: That's pretty much normal. You have the spoiled brat that think he's/she's grown and you the other kid that will co-sign with the parent to not only get on their parent(s) good side, but to also annoy their sibling(s) :lol:

Archived