GET OUTTA MY HEAD

Don't want'cha, don't want'cha, don't want'cha near

GET OUTTA MY HEAD

You killed me, you slayed me, you stabbed my heart

GET OUTTA MY HEAD (GET OUTTA MY HEAD)

GET OUTTA MY HEAD (GET OUTTA MY HEAD)

GET OUTTA MY HEAD

That was actually kinda good. :mellow:

Its not polished, but with a good producer and some studio time, I could hear this on the radio. I think you have potential, but you might have to leave Seattle.

I wish you success. :thumbup:

That was actually kinda good. :mellow:

Its not polished, but with a good producer and some studio time, I could hear this on the radio. I think you have potential, but you might have to leave Seattle.

I wish you success. :thumbup:

:) Hey, thanks aed I appreciate your feedback. Yes, this was just a quick little home recording of what popped into my head upon listening to the beat. You're right, definitely needs major polishing and some re-recording in a legit studio. Thanks for the well wishes ^_^

By the way, it's worse -- I'm in Spokane, not Seattle . . . so I DEFINITELY need to move elsewhere to pursue a career in music :lol:

:) Hey, thanks aed I appreciate your feedback. Yes, this was just a quick little home recording of what popped into my head upon listening to the beat. You're right, definitely needs major polishing and some re-recording in a legit studio. Thanks for the well wishes ^_^

By the way, it's worse -- I'm in Spokane, not Seattle . . . so I DEFINITELY need to move elsewhere to pursue a career in music :lol:

Even worse. >_<

No, I kid. :lol:

But all jokes aside, I think you need to move to a city with club culture. Seattle actually has good DJ's, who have come down to the bay and turned it out. So maybe they have some dope connections up there. But your sound is giving me LA, SF, NY or Miami. But keep up the good work wherever you are. If this is what you came up with without studio time, imagine what you'll do when everything falls into place. :yep:

Even worse. >_<

No, I kid. :lol:

But all jokes aside, I think you need to move to a city with club culture. Seattle actually has good DJ's, who have come down to the bay and turned it out. So maybe they have some dope connections up there. But your sound is giving me LA, SF, NY or Miami. But keep up the good work wherever you are. If this is what you came up with without studio time, imagine what you'll do when everything falls into place. :yep:

:lol: As far as music and night life is concerned, it is -_-

I completely agree with you. I was actually just in Seattle from the 18th of April til the 23rd. There definitely is a club culture there, completely puts Spokorny to shame >_< 90% of my relatives live over on the east coast, New Jersey. So it has always been in my mind to move in the NY area. And I've always considered LA/Cali as an option. I'm getting to that age I consider the make or break time for me, and slowly but surely I'm going to start making moves. Again, I want to thank you for your kind words of encouragement, taking time out to offer advice and check out the track. I really appreciate it more than you know :D

I like it

But I think the vocals in the verse are too deep (for the music it's played against)

^_^

I can kind of see what you're saying -- during the "faded memories, fake reality..." half of the 1st verse. So you think I should re-record that part an octave higher to see if it flows a bit better with the instrumental?

yeh boo

i think it bit too deep

plus, i think it sounds a bit forced

if it was a bit higher, wouldnt sound as forced..

Good ear . . . it actually is 'forced' . . . I had to record it twice (layer) for emphasis and use a vocal effect on it because certain parts were getting lost behind the beat. I didn't initially think of recording it higher because I wanted a mellow build up to the hyped chorus, but I think you're right, it may sound better a bit higher. Thanks for the input, man!

:thumbup:

Archived