Photos and Videos Poll

Bailey

3 members have voted

1. 1. If you don't want a pic or video of you used by others do you upload it?

Ok I have a question for you folks, we all know a lot of celebs took pictures and have done videos that have come back to bite them in the ass, now my question to you is this, do you put or upload anything online if you know it is not what you would want everyone to see? I mean if you have ANYTHING you prefer to be kept quiet, you don't use face or anything else right? Because that shit can be saved kept by others you may not know.

Since it's very clear that the old JJF.net rules apply to this forum, you aren't allowed to post someone's picture without their permission. Basically use common sense and don't post others' picture. I didn't even bother to vote since this thread is dumb.

Since it's very clear that the old JJF.net rules apply to this forum, you aren't allowed to post someone's picture without their permission. Basically use common sense and don't post others' picture. I didn't even bother to vote since this thread is dumb.

"I don't mind so much as long as it wasn't used against me. Thanks for telling me though." Matt

And since you got his permission (after the fact that you posted it), then what's the use of this thread? :mellow: And the main question is why would you want to post another member's picture for? :mellow: I would keep asking questions, but you can tell where I'm going with this (although I'm not sure you can) :filenails:

And since you got his permission (after the fact that you posted it), then what's the use of this thread? :mellow: And the main question is why would you want to post another member's picture for? :mellow: I would keep asking questions, but you can tell where I'm going with this (although I'm not sure you can) :filenails:

:filenails:

:filenails:

Exactly :filenails:

WTF does any of this have to do with you :filenails:

I asked, "Why are you posting his picture :mellow: " You tried to say, "In my defense....", which ended your "defense" since you didn't have any and tried to ask where was my picture, which was completely irrelevant since it was posted before and I'm not posting it again so you can save it and post it yourself. You tried the "In my defense" argument again and I closed the case. You created this dumb thread, and I just asked why would you want to post another member's picture for, but you didn't have an answer to it :filenails:

I asked, "Why are you posting his picture :mellow: " You tried to say, "In my defense....", which ended your "defense" since you didn't have any and tried to ask where was my picture, which was completely irrelevant since it was posted before and I'm not posting it again so you can save it and post yourself. You tried the "In my defense" argument again and I closed the case. You created this dumb thread, and I just asked why would you want to post another member's picture for, but you didn't have an answer to it :filenails:

you seem to continue on and on despite when you're wrong, if I post a picture here I do not expect that i have some kinda copyright over it and you're acting like there is, I took the man's picture down spoke with him and he was cool with me, yet yo bitch ass is going on and fucking on about it like someone did some shit to you and yes in my defense which is a defense you don't put anything up you don't want used nor taken period yet you seem to not fucking get that at all because you too busy doing what you always do not backing off and trying to be right even when you're wrong so again _________<----insert last word Henri MUST have :filenails:

I asked, "Why are you posting his picture :mellow: " You tried to say, "In my defense....", which ended your "defense" since you didn't have any and tried to ask where was my picture, which was completely irrelevant since it was posted before and I'm not posting it again so you can save it and post it yourself. You tried the "In my defense" argument again and I closed the case. You created this dumb thread, and I just asked why would you want to post another member's picture for, but you didn't have an answer to it :filenails:

I asked wtf did any of that have to do with you....NOTHING stupid bitch

Damn...still talking to yourself :yawn: We can but the ending will still be the same....meaning you're just still come out looking dumb for wanting to post other members' pictures :filenails:

and the ending is always the same with you Henri thinks he knows everything and he fucking don't, whether you like the thought another member can post a picture of someone or not is not you're concern and it never was, but here you are, the fact remains that I would never post anything here knowing that it could be posted by someone else I can't control that and neither can you no matter how much you may not like it which explains why there's no pictures of you floating around I used to wonder was you ugly but because you my boy I was like fuck it :whistle:

So I guess you were out to prove how dumb you are :excited:

if that helps you to believe that I'm dumb keep on sweety :filenails: you are wrong about this issue and can't accept it

"I agree that once you post the pic you lose a certain copyright over it" ANONYMOUS :rolleyes:

Archived