100 Million dollar estate given after 92 years

Bailey

Ok so what do ya'll think about this, a local man who was a millionaire over 92 years ago set up a provision in his will that his estate NOT be disbursed for 21 years after the death of his last grandchild, so basically he left no money to anyone that knew him while alive, well today the money is disbursed, but his kids got nothing, his grandkids got nothing, and his great grandkids got nothing.....I don't even know where the money goes.

http://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw/index.ssf/2011/05/wellingtons_millions_great-gre.html

He seemed kinda hateful to do all that. but, honestly if i had that kinda money there are a few family members I would go to any length in my will to make sure they didnt get 1 red cent of my money after i died. I would make sure there were NO loopholes so they asses wouldnt get a penny.

He seemed kinda hateful to do all that. but, honestly if i had that kinda money there are a few family members I would go to any length in my will to make sure they didnt get 1 red cent of my money after i died. I would make sure there were NO loopholes so they asses wouldnt get a penny.

Im trying to figure out two things, bare in mind I have not read the entire article I just caught the news clip on TV, one who gets all that money now since he basically has no family left? and two WTF he do that shit foe? :unsure:

Im trying to figure out two things, bare in mind I have not read the entire article I just caught the news clip on TV, one who gets all that money now since he basically has no family left? and two WTF he do that shit foe? :unsure:

Well it seemed like the town he lived in pissed him off trying to tax his shit while he was alive so he cut them out of the will. Then his daughter got a divorce or something so he cut her shit out for being a disgrace. Only one son still got paid a decent yearly sum I guess. He still had descendants that lived the money just had to be paid out after the last great grandchild died or something. So his great great grandkids still got bank.

Im reading the story now, it's in four parts, long short of it cliff note version the money will be split among 12 descendants and this man hated his family just that bad. In total, Burt’s six children, seven grandchildren, six great-grandchildren and 11 great-great grandchildren missed out on the inheritance, whether because they weren’t eligible for it or because they didn’t survive the 92-year wait.

that is some vindictive evil ass haunt you after the grave shit, they said they have over 40 will grievances filed over the years against his will but the will was carried out as he asked so some people not even remotely knowing this man are getting about 2.9 million a piece.

that is some vindictive evil ass haunt you after the grave shit, they said they have over 40 will grievances filed over the years against his will but the will was carried out as he asked so some people not even remotely knowing this man are getting about 2.9 million a piece.

Its kind of an interesting story it could be a tv movie or something that man hated his damn family lol. Thats why he made his will so tight them hoes was forever suing trying to get some dat cash

Its kind of an interesting story it could be a tv movie or something that man hated his damn family lol. Thats why he made his will so tight them hoes was forever suing trying to get some dat cash

I can't read it anymore that's fucked up on so many ass levels, I would piss on his grave every time I had a bill that needed to be paid :filenails: what an asshole

I can't read it anymore that's fucked up on so many ass levels, I would piss on his grave every time I had a bill that needed to be paid :filenails: what an asshole

LOL it seems like the family still was priveleged tho I mean even the divorced daughter still got like a 1000 a year, and the one son he actually liked got 30,000 a year for doing jack shit. Hell teachers these days have to work with bad ass smart mouthed children all day and still barely get that much. And in those days that was alot more money that it seems today.

this is sum made for TV shit here, Lord he fucked them over BIG time:

Those who will profit: three great-grandchildren; seven great-great grandchildren; and two great-great-great grandchildren, including Cameron and her 20-year-old sister.

The recipients have Burt’s blood in common, but many share little else. The youngest is 19; the oldest, 94. They’re scattered across eight states — as far west as California and as far east as Connecticut. Only one resides in Michigan, where Burt made many of his millions.

Even the amount owed to each descendant differs greatly.

While some would consider Cameron’s take a goldmine, she and her sister will receive the smallest share — 2.6476 percent each, to be precise. The biggest beneficiary will receive between $14.5 million to $16 million, or a 14.583 percent share.

LOL it seems like the family still was priveleged tho I mean even the divorced daughter still got like a 1000 a year, and the one son he actually liked got 30,000 a year for doing jack shit. Hell teachers these days have to work with bad ass smart mouthed children all day and still barely get that much. And in those days that was alot more money that it seems today.

there was something like he left an annual payout that was equal to what he paid his cook at the time :lmao::rolleyes:

jnsjudgemcgrawjpg-ee6f446f6069205b.jpg

Judge is all smiling and shit cause he got a big name case, Id be pissed the fuck off to have to research all that shit. He gotta go thru family trees and shit to weed out the liars and people trying to get money that dont deserve it. 30 people tried it but only 12 are really eligible.

Archived