Do You Pay Attention to Wedding Rings?

Bailey

ok so today I noticed a guy had a ring on his finger and he was helping me at school, anyway in his office he had a picture of two kids and the frame said "I love my Uncle" I was like hmmmmm but he had a wedding ring on, until I sat down at his desk and got a closer look at the ring, it was on his ring finger but it was a band with a ancient Greece marking like this: I thought to myself well he did kinda have a lil shashay to his walk :whistle:

greek.gif

That's not a wedding ring.. That's a ring u buy at a mall kiosk

well see when he came out I thought oh he has a wedding band on but I had not saw it up close, when I did I was thinking I don't think that means he's married :unsure:

Yes but i don't care for the details, i just look to see if the guy is married or not.

well that was the point but if a guy is wearing that and has no pictures of his wife and kids in his office and this ring on :whistle:

well see when he came out I thought oh he has a wedding band on but I had not saw it up close, when I did I was thinking I don't think that means he's married :unsure:

No.. It cant be.. Traditionally a male wedding band is a sold color, no design especially that design.. Silver or gold.. Etc

Idk why people wear rings on their ring finger (left ring finger)... They know what they're doing

No.. It cant be.. Traditionally a male wedding band is a sold color, no design especially that design.. Silver or gold.. Etc

Idk why people wear rings on their ring finger (left ring finger)... They know what they're doing

see this brings me back to my original question, I never pay attention to details like that until yesterday I was looking and just happen to notice, he wasn't smoking hot or nothing I would do him sure but Im nasty :whistle:

Archived