WHAT IS EVERYTHING THAT SETS US APART FROM THE...

janetDAYZ

i love Janice xone, I don't post as much there but it really is a JANET forum. Of course they have posers and try hards but so do we around here .

The people are also very cool . I've met some of them before and you always get this "family" feeling.

The beef between xoners and jj.com started in 2004 , back then the old forum had no moderators (Tracey i think didn't give a shit) and the members had to deal with the haters all by themselves. Xoners wanted Janet fans to leave the place cuz for them dispite dealing with shit from the haters(and i mean racist mess and all) we were not true Janet fans but we didn't leave so it all started there. Than the jj.com forum crashed and all hell broke loose , some people went to jX but they were making sure that the jj.com members knew that we were not welcomed so some of us went over to the Lenny Kravitz forum and hang out there (since the Lenny Kravitz and Sheryl Crow forum were under invision we didn't even need to make new accounts)

that's all the drama btween jj.com and JX , and yes i am bored or i wouldnt even write half of this :umm:

ohh i rember all that mess :lmao:

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i love Janice xone, I don't post as much there but it really is a JANET forum. Of course they have posers and try hards but so do we around here .

The people are also very cool . I've met some of them before and you always get this "family" feeling.

The beef between xoners and jj.com started in 2004 , back then the old forum had no moderators (Tracey i think didn't give a shit) and the members had to deal with the haters all by themselves. Xoners wanted Janet fans to leave the place cuz for them dispite dealing with shit from the haters(and i mean racist mess and all) we were not true Janet fans but we didn't leave so it all started there. Than the jj.com forum crashed and all hell broke loose , some people went to jX but they were making sure that the jj.com members knew that we were not welcomed so some of us went over to the Lenny Kravitz forum and hang out there (since the Lenny Kravitz and Sheryl Crow forum were under invision we didn't even need to make new accounts)

that's all the drama btween jj.com and JX , and yes i am bored or i wouldnt even write half of this :umm:

Volta, shame on u

*slap*

Archived