Billboard declares, "Beyonce and Lady Gaga are both stalling"!

King Baby

well?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Didn't i ask ya'll a Question? Don't make me ask ya'll again.

• Beyonce
    • Gaga
    • Neither will top Britney
  2. 2. Do you think either will see the success on the hot 100 as Katy, ke$ha and Rihanna

• maybe Ke$ha but not the other 2
    • They both will
    • Either way they will both see more sucess that your ugly black @ss Nuk!

Whenever Beyonce reaches a point when things aren't going so good, or (heaven forbid) is faced with a major scandal...that's when you'll see the true power of her fan community...and it won't be anywhere near what you see right now.

PREACH!!!!!!! -_-

This is what happened with the MC fans in the early 2000s. The lambs were, and to a certain degree still are some of the most aggressive fans in the industry. I think they were the first to do a "download day". But when the media turned on her in the early 2000s it was nothing they could do. And they were just as, if not more so, aggressive as the bey fans are today.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as I don't care for her, I cannot believe "Girls" is flopping so hard, especially since it's a first single soon to be buzz single. "Judas" was never going to go very far, no one wanted a "Bad Romance" rehash. That shit is literally a play-by-play on acid.

GaGa will definitely outdo B in sales though. The hype is bigger, the music has fared better, and promotion is insane, especially on the internet. I think she'll hit the 500,000 mark.

The reason that didn't work was because we didn't go to the right ppl. Beyonce stans would found the radio stations' programmers twitters, emails, home addresses, work addresses, etc and intimidated them until they got what they want. I've seen them do it time and time again. They have a bunch of tireless rebutters who don't know when to stop and have no shame in their game on their team. That's why they get what they want all the time.

That sounds like they need lives to me. That is not cute or sexy, and I have too much calamity to be creating to be all pressed like that. :filenails:

Its not that serious. :filenails:

Archived