The What Would You Sacrifice for Sex Test

Bailey

Your result for The What Would You Sacrifice For Sex Test ...

My Collection

You scored 47% Sex-Crazy!

You have an average sex-drive. You would sacrifice your private collection for it, because sex and a relationship is worth more to you than a silly set of objects. You are passionate in a relationship, but you don't push your partner. You are not perfect either, you might slip up, but you always come back. You probably have a few good friends you love very much.

Pocket Change

You scored 14% Sex-Crazy!

You don't care much about sex, or it just isn't a priority right now. It's only worth a few coins to you. You might seem distant to your partner and/or friends, but you are faithful! It is just hard for you to show your emotions.

I scored at all because I find sex jokes funny, and I... um... take care of myself. :lol:

Pocket Change

You scored 19% Sex-Crazy!

You don't care much about sex, or it just isn't a priority right now. It's only worth a few coins to you. You might seem distant to your partner and/or friends, but you are faithful! It is just hard for you to show your emotions

My Collection

You scored 45% Sex-Crazy!

You have an average sex-drive. You would sacrifice your private collection for it, because sex and a relationship is worth more to you than a silly set of objects. You are passionate in a relationship, but you don't push your partner. You are not perfect either, you might slip up, but you always come back. You probably have a few good friends you love very much.

Archived