18 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you want more?

• New Movie
    • New Album
    • Both
    • Both but moreso the album
    • Both but moreso the movie
    • Other

She keeps saying "if it's God's will", "If God wants it to happen". That's a polite way of saying, "Maybe, but I'm not planning for it." Plus, whenever the subject is brought up, she always tugs on her ear which means she's nervous and often tries to change the subject.

Fair point. I guess she'd be better off not wanting kids anyway, she'll be fast running out of eggs anyway at this point. Sorry to be crass but that's the life of a female :lol:

Fair point. I guess she'd be better off not wanting kids anyway, she'll be fast running out of eggs anyway at this point. Sorry to be crass but that's the life of a female :lol:

Lol, I get what you mean. It's all good. Though I must say, that won't work out well with her new beau. Being 1/4 Egyptian Arabian, I know the basics for men in that part of the world. Their agenda: money, status, heirs. They are still traditionalists at heart. You know, men over women, women provide children, children take over after me, etc. Not every single man is the same, of course, but this is a factor that has a one in a million shot of varying. :unsure:

idk if they'll last long. :unsure:

Archived