18 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you want more?

• New Movie
    • New Album
    • Both
    • Both but moreso the album
    • Both but moreso the movie
    • Other

I HOPE THEY GET THIS ERTHA KITT MOVIE ON AND POPPIN...SHOW JANET'S TRUE TALENT AS AN ACTRESS...AND A GREAT ALBUM WITH REAL INSPIRATION...HER OWN WRITING

This movie idea? http://www.lipstickalley.com/f15/janet-jackson-play-eartha-kitt-upcoming-biopic-231966/

THAT'D BE AMAZING! :clapping:

Plus, yeah, it'd be fantastic to have a new JDJ album to blast through my car stereo and ipod every day :cheers:

I HOPE THIS HAPPENS FOR HER...HER TIME IS COMING...IM STILL A LIL SALTY AT LENA (OR HER GRANDAUGHTER) FOR MAKING THAT DECISION

Agreed. Janet should have been the one to play Lena before. That role definitely suited her.

THE PRODUCERS WANTED JANET SPECIFICALLY AND IF THEY COULDNT HAVE HER THEY DIDNT WANNA DO IT

Yup. They knew she was the Box Office girl they needed. Shame on whoever rejected her. You lost out on a hell of alot.

Or that... before she gets too old to have one? :unsure:

Perhaps I'm solo on this, but I doubt she wants kids. Not that she doesn't like them, it's obvious she adores them. It just happens with some people who come from large families, after all that loudness and everything, they just want a quiet home. :unsure:

Perhaps I'm solo on this, but I doubt she wants kids. Not that she doesn't like them, it's obvious she adores them. It just happens with some people who come from large families, after all that loudness and everything, they just want a quiet home. :unsure:

But didn't she say herself she'd love to have kids someday? :unsure:

But didn't she say herself she'd love to have kids someday? :unsure:

She keeps saying "if it's God's will", "If God wants it to happen". That's a polite way of saying, "Maybe, but I'm not planning for it." Plus, whenever the subject is brought up, she always tugs on her ear which means she's nervous and often tries to change the subject.

Archived