So what happens to retailers on Thanksgiving Day?

Selz

Do you still have some traders or does absolutely everything close for the day?

I just wondered because my best mate is going to NY for the weekend, they are flying out of Heathrow tomorrow morning so with flight time about 7 hours and then time difference of 5 hours they will probably get there quite early... I get visions of them being stuck in the hotel all day because everything's closed :lmao:

Do you still have some traders or does absolutely everything close for the day?

I just wondered because my best mate is going to NY for the weekend, they are flying out of Heathrow tomorrow morning so with flight time about 7 hours and then time difference of 5 hours they will probably get there quite early... I get visions of them being stuck in the hotel all day because everything's closed :lmao:

a lot of places are open on thanksgiving in nyc that place never close

So please educate muh... why is it called Black Friday? And do you all have to go back to work? Cuz that would be harsh to have to go back for one day. :mellow:

Many people do their shopping on the day after Thanksgiving, and because it's very hectic that's where the "black" part comes in... I remember someone on here posted about an employee that actually died from getting trampled over. I don't know about work, I would imagine many workers get the day off, but I know schools close on the Friday after.

Many people do their shopping on the day after Thanksgiving, and because it's very hectic that's where the "black" part comes in... I remember someone on here posted about an employee that actually died from getting trampled over. I don't know about work, I would imagine many workers get the day off, but I know schools close on the Friday after.

Yep it's like a damn stampede

:whistle:

it's called black friday because of the sales, and it puts businesses back in the black, which is good financially ^_^

I think :unsure:a

That sounds sensible, I'd go with that yep.gif

^ Or that >_<:lol:

:lmao:

Yep it's like a damn stampede

:whistle:

:wub:That's my favourite Disney movie ever :blush: