MSNBC contributor CALLS Obama A DICK ON THE AIR

lexus97

t1larg_markhalperin_t1larg-vi.jpg

NOW HES SUSPENDED

WHOS THE DICK NOW :coffee:

(CNN) - MSNBC contributor Mark Halperin was suspended indefinitely Thursday from the cable network after calling President Obama a "d**k."

"Mark Halperin's comments this morning were completely inappropriate and unacceptable," read a statement from MSNBC. "We apologize to the President, The White House and all of our viewers. We strive for a high level of discourse and comments like these have no place on our air."

Halperin, an editor at TIME magazine, said "I thought he [Obama] was a d**k yesterday," on MSNBC's "Morning Joe," referring to the president's Wednesday press conference. The comment came after he asked host Joe Scarborough if there was a delay on the program to allow words to be bleeped.

Halperin later apologized in the broadcast and in a statement.

"I completely agree with everything in MSNBC's statement about my remark. I believe that the step they are taking in response is totally appropriate," Halperin said in the statement. "Again, I want to offer a heartfelt and profound apology to the President, to my MSNBC colleagues, and to the viewers. My remark was unacceptable, and I deeply regret it."

TIME magazine is owned by Time Warner, which is also the parent company of CNN.

REAL TALK GUYS. IT IS REALLY A SHAME THAT YES IMMA SAY IT 'WHITE AMERICA' HATES THIS MAN JUST BECAUSE HE IS BLACK. THERE IS JUST NO OTHER WAY TO SAY IT. THEY JUST REFUSE, REFUSE, REFUSE, TO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT HE IS THE PRESIDENT!!!! THEY REFUSE TO HELP HIM AND DRASTICALLY WANT HIM TO FAIL AND HAVE NO PROBLEM IN SACRIFICING THE COUNTRY THEY SO CALL LOVE TO DO IT :coffee: BIG CORPORATIONS RUN THIS COUNTRY. THEY HAVE SO MUCH MONEY OFFSHORE AND REFUSE TO HIRE PEOPLE JUST SO THE ECONOMY WONT TURN AROUND AND THEY CAN BLAME OBAMA. TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS OFFSHORE THAT THEY DONT EVEN PAY TAXES ON THEY USE IT TO REBUY THERE OWN STOCK INSTEAD OR HIRING AMERICAN WORKER. DAMN SHAME

'Slash And Burn': Chuck Schumer Accuses Republicans Of Sabotaging The Economy To Hurt Obama

WASHINGTON -- Republicans may be slowing the recovery on purpose to hurt President Obama's reelection chances in 2012, Democratic Sen. Chuck Schumer said in a speech on Thursday.

The speech made explicit a message Democrats have been hinting at for weeks: Republicans are hurting the recovery with their focus on spending cuts, and it may be an attempt to slow "down the recovery on purpose for political gain in 2012."

"Now it is becoming clear that insisting on a slash-and-burn approach may be part of this plan -- and it has a double-benefit for Republicans," Schumer (D-N.Y.) said. "It is ideologically tidy and it undermines the economic recovery, which they think only helps them in 2012."

As proof, Schumer referenced remarks by Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), who said last year his main aim was to make Obama a one-term president.

"Republicans aren't just opposing the president any more, they are opposing the economic recovery itself and all that means for America's working and middle class families," Schumer said.

Republicans are doing nothing of the sort, according to a senior GOP aide, who pointed out that Obama said in a speech yesterday that "deficit reduction is important to grow the economy and to create jobs."

"While Sen. Schumer and his caucus are calling for even more deficit spending, Republicans are focused on balancing the budget and reining in the record deficits created by Sen. Schumer’s caucus over the past few years," the aide said in an email. "According to the President, what Republicans are focused on will 'grow the economy.' "

REAL TALK GUYS. IT IS REALLY A SHAME THAT YES IMMA SAY IT 'WHITE AMERICA' HATES THIS MAN JUST BECAUSE HE IS BLACK. THERE IS JUST NO OTHER WAY TO SAY IT. THEY JUST REFUSE, REFUSE, REFUSE, TO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT HE IS THE PRESIDENT!!!! THEY REFUSE TO HELP HIM AND DRASTICALLY WANT HIM TO FAIL AND HAVE NO PROBLEM IN SACRIFICING THE COUNTRY THEY SO CALL LOVE TO DO IT :coffee: BIG CORPORATIONS RUN THIS COUNTRY. THEY HAVE SO MUCH MONEY OFFSHORE AND REFUSE TO HIRE PEOPLE JUST SO THE ECONOMY WONT TURN AROUND AND THEY CAN BLAME OBAMA. TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS OFFSHORE THAT THEY DONT EVEN PAY TAXES ON THEY USE IT TO REBUY THERE OWN STOCK INSTEAD OR HIRING AMERICAN WORKER. DAMN SHAME

They have made Obama a personal issue however I ask where are those who support Obama where are those that voted him into office they should show their support.

Archived