Bathroom Revelations

Aquaria

I like pooping for a variety of reasons, but one is that it's a time to reflect, talk to god, etc.

And today while plip plopping away I realized wow, I'm very happy :wub: I can't complain about a single thing ^_^ I'm not gonna cry anymore, I'm gonna marry the night :wub:

So what epiphanies have you had lately? It can be in other places ^_^

......*DEAD* :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lol:

You notice the bathroom can be totally empty, and have 20 stalls but fat people always come to the stall directly next to the one you're in to that a dump. I hate that. :filenails:

And you know they're fat cus you always go to the one with the gloryhole in it :unsure:

Well that was different hunny bunns. New York fought hard for the right to marry and won. I felt like they deserved me for a job well done. :filenails:

"I am not a prize to be won."

-Jasmine

Aladdin-Screencap-aladdin-1715030-7.jpg

You must respect choself huney :filenails:

I like pooping for a variety of reasons, but one is that it's a time to reflect, talk to god, etc.

And today while plip plopping away I realized wow, I'm very happy :wub: I can't complain about a single thing ^_^ I'm not gonna cry anymore, I'm gonna marry the night :wub:

So what epiphanies have you had lately? It can be in other places ^_^

I swear roc sometimes I dont know to lick or hit you :lmao:

I had an epiphany just awhile ago actually. I was doubting myself about culinary school. But realized that ever since I started school last year, everything in my life seemed to get better. I truly thought that I was the kind of person that nothing good would happen to. But for some reason, a lot of good has come my way. After realizing all of this i stopped doubting myself

I swear roc sometimes I dont know to lick or hit you :lmao:

I had an epiphany just awhile ago actually. I was doubting myself about culinary school. But realized that ever since I started school last year, everything in my life seemed to get better. I truly thought that I was the kind of person that nothing good would happen to. But for some reason, a lot of good has come my way. After realizing all of this i stopped doubting myself

you can do both if you like :shifty:

That is really great to hear. It is very cliche but following your heart is always the best thing to do. You have to muscle through the scheisse but eventually it is worth it ^_^

YESSSSSS!!! :excited:

You just as rebellious, girl! :lmao:

I haven't watched it in a few days... *goes to watch*

seriously that man is a genius :lol:

wasn't part 2 coming soon :unsure: sequels never live up to the originals though -_-

Archived