Four Words After Sex

Reyna ♔

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mos def ...all of that makes it fiya!!! i like da slappin noises too

yup...the facial expressions...the soft biting...looking into each other eyes...grabbing my ass pulling me in deeper

also like you trying to fight it and me taking it forcibly holding your hands up over you head with one hand and forcing my way between your legs with the other

yup...the facial expressions...the soft biting...looking into each other eyes...grabbing my ass pulling me in deeper

also like you trying to fight it and me taking it forcibly holding your hands up over you head with one hand and forcing my way between your legs with the other

iigh ..you need to STOP seriously :mellow:

....HOOOOTTTTT. O..M..G.

WHY?

Pardon if this is a little, over my age, but that kind of sex is the kind I'm DYING for. I mean, yeah I'm young but I have an imagination and craving that's out of this world. My, my, my. Why are some of the hottest lovers gay? I'm the wrong gender -_-

:lol: I kid. The last part only :shifty:

Pardon if this is a little, over my age, but that kind of sex is the kind I'm DYING for. I mean, yeah I'm young but I have an imagination and craving that's out of this world. My, my, my. Why are some of the hottest lovers gay? I'm the wrong gender -_-

:lol: I kid. The last part only :shifty:

how old are you?

Archived