Death Penalty

Bailey

Yeah...Unfourtunately some people don't understand that. Those who don't should then be torutured. :filenails:

Oh hell yea we torture muthafuckas foe sho, that's why they came up with that prison for Taliban folks off Cuba, because it was a legal thing, America's laws only apply within American soil, Abu Ghaid or whatever the name was , was not on American soil, for a reason. They water boarded these mofos, pissed on em, made them walk around naked taking pictures of them I mean some real humiliation shit :filenails:

Oh hell yea we torture muthafuckas foe sho, that's why they came up with that prison for Taliban folks off Cuba, because it was a legal thing, America's laws only apply within American soil, Abu Ghaid or whatever the name was , was not on American soil, for a reason. They water boarded these mofos, pissed on em, made them walk around naked taking pictures of them I mean some real humiliation shit :filenails:

I'm all for it...But I do agree with game, and Duki duke that if it's illegal, then it's illegal and our officials have the duty to follow our laws.

However, pissing on them and taking pics is NOTHING compared to what I would have done. If you're gonna break our laws...Then do it right goddamnit!!

Archived