Baby Mama Blackballing

Illi

With the Real Housewives series and Basketball Wives taking the reality world by storm, women want to use this as an opportunity to get into the public eye and make a living for themselves. However, there have many many reports of blackballing by the likes of Dwight Howard, Cris Bosh, and Gilbert Arenas.

Here is my question: Do you think these athletes are justified to put a leash as short as possible on their baby mamas to protect their interest?

I understand that they do not want to be defamed or anything, but the the mothers seem somewhat amicable towards the men and they don't seem to use the child(ren) as a pawn of, so I wouldn't think that would be a big problem. I just don't think that a man should have power over a women to whom he is not even married just because they have a child together. Moreover, if the father had respect for the mother, he should allow her to try to find ways to make a living for herself.

I think they are justified. At the end of the day, the baby mamas got the shows because of who the baby daddies are, so they can end up ruining the name and brand of the men.

But I don't think they necessarily do that though. If he's a good father, there's no need to do that. I don't really hear Shaunie ratting on Shaq in public even though he cheat on her cuz he is a good father to the children and she know it will hurt the children in the long run if she resorts to that.

I think they are justified. At the end of the day, the baby mamas got the shows because of who the baby daddies are, so they can end up ruining the name and brand of the men.

So true.

You know if Royce could talk, she would have some stories to tell! :lol:

The fact that he went so hard to keep her gagged leads me to believe that she has some serious dirt on him.

But I don't think they necessarily do that though. If he's a good father, there's no need to do that. I don't really hear Shaunie ratting on Shaq in public even though he cheat on her cuz he is a good father to the children and she know it will hurt the children in the long run if she resorts to that.

True but not everyone is classy. Plus reality shows are looking for nothing but drama. A guy could be a great father but wants absolutely nothing else to do with the woman and she'd capitalize on that.

True but not everyone is classy. Plus reality shows are looking for nothing but drama. A guy could be a great father but wants absolutely nothing else to do with the woman and she'd capitalize on that.

:clapping:

So true.

You know if Royce could talk, she would have some stories to tell! :lol:

The fact that he went so hard to keep her gagged leads me to believe that she has some serious dirt on him.

Idk, before the gag order was placed, Royce was on a Sportscenter segment on the out of wedlock children among athletes (particularly black ones), and she seemed amicable towards him.

And I think Dwight kinda laid off a little bit because there seems to be a lot of pictures of her son on her twitter.

Idk, before the gag order was placed, Royce was on a Sportscenter segment on the out of wedlock children among athletes (particularly black ones), and she seemed amicable towards him.

And I think Dwight kinda laid off a little bit because there seems to be a lot of pictures of her son on her twitter.

I heard he came for her in regards to the twitter pics, and is trying to get her for 500,000 for going against the court order. Which she clearly doesn't have. He put Royce through it.

Archived