Random thoughts thread

RedSimba

I wish the house next door would stop with the jack-hammering. <_<

Why is the oldest living man in front of me at the grocery store? :sigh:

Just hand the shit to the cashier already! :censored:

Old people. :sigh: They're the worst in stores.

I am so sick of chemistry. And I'm supposed to be going to med school. :umm: FML.

I wish the house next door would stop with the jack-hammering. <_<

We're actually in the process of retiling half the house and remodeling our kitchen. :asham:

I am so sick of chemistry. And I'm supposed to be going to med school. :umm: FML.

We're actually in the process of retiling half the house and remodeling our kitchen. :asham:

How exciting. :D Get a sledgehammer and destroy some of your old cabinets, it's so much fun to do that. :asham:

:asham:

I think they should only be allowed to come out the house on Sundays from 7 AM - 12 pm :whistle:

Oh, very smart. That way they know they're one step closer to meeting the big man upstairs. :excited: I'd also let them out at 1 pm every day for dinner. :asham:

Let's just lock them all up as well. >_<They smell, too.

Granny ban! :cheers:

yes! :asham: it's like they are watching a tv show on the screen or something :huh: i just want to shout "take your ass inside the bank, no one is here for your old antics today!" :lmao:

And yet, sit them in front of a slot machine and they suddenly remember how to push a damn button. :rolleyes:

Oh, very smart. That way they know they're one step closer to meeting the big man upstairs. :excited: I'd also let them out at 1 pm every day for dinner. :asham:

:lmao: @ 1 pm for dinner :lmao:

And please don't let them be crossing at a crosswalk. The traffic light has changed twice by the time they get out your way :sigh:

:lmao: @ 1 pm for dinner :lmao:

And please don't let them be crossing at a crosswalk. The traffic light has changed twice by the time they get out your way :sigh:

:asham:

And all it takes is for one of them to drop their dentures and you're waiting there even longer. >_<