Is there anyway we could

She has 9 other albums, you know.

:asham: :asham: :asham:

Just what Janet needs...to be forced to complete an album when she's not ready. Do you want to listen to Discipline #2? :lol:

I will be patient. I'm ready, but I'm ready for solid material that she wrote and on her terms. I'll wait.

:asham: :asham: :asham:

Just what Janet needs...to be forced to complete an album when she's not ready. Do you want to listen to Discipline #2? :lol:

I will be patient. I'm ready, but I'm ready for solid material that she wrote and on her terms. I'll wait.

"You can even have the password to my phone" :asham:

Shit we haven't had a new album since 08... I'm sure she thought of SOMETHING....

I want my wife to give us her best. I'm willing to wait a while. No pressure to her. I wanna get a strong album out of her. I loved Discipline, but baby can do better. Can't wait to hear the power she has up her sleeve ^_^:cheers:

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

"You can even have the password to my phone" :asham:

Shit we haven't had a new album since 08... I'm sure she thought of SOMETHING....

Yeah, lyrics that were directly based on events that happened in a feature film. The bitch can write. For every Nothing lyric I have 5 songs. NEXT!

I have a hunch once she's done with the tour next year, it's right in the studio. She's not going to wanna sit on all this positive attention and good rapport she's built just to have it dwindle away by waiting 2 years for another album...(hopefully). It's not like studio time should take long once she finds producers and everyone she wants to collaborate with.

Archived