WANTED TO SHARE THIS PIC

SloLove

Did you go see rihanna yet, SloLove?

YEAH SAW HER THURSDAY...IT WAS GOOD I WAS IMPRESSED...MY FRIEND WAS SHOWING OUT SINCE HE WAS HOME...IM SO PROUD OF HIM

UNFORTUNATELY HE WASNT ABLE TO GET US TO MEET RIHANNA THOUGH...STILL HAD A GOOD TIME THOUGH SHE KILLED CALIFORNIA KING BED

YEAH SAW HER THURSDAY...IT WAS GOOD I WAS IMPRESSED...MY FRIEND WAS SHOWING OUT SINCE HE WAS HOME...IM SO PROUD OF HIM

UNFORTUNATELY HE WASNT ABLE TO GET US TO MEET RIHANNA THOUGH...STILL HAD A GOOD TIME THOUGH SHE KILLED CALIFORNIA KING BED

Damn, thats sucks. I was impressed with her too. Her voice sounds really good live. It seems she's better live than on T.V..or maybe things are just a lot better in person lol. Did you have good seats. I had row 15th floor seats. Great view.

Damn, thats sucks. I was impressed with her too. Her voice sounds really good live. It seems she's better live than on T.V..or maybe things are just a lot better in person lol. Did you have good seats. I had row 15th floor seats. Great view.

I CONFIRMED WITH MIKEY LATE BUT STILL HAD GOOD SEATS WAS IN THE SECTION RIGHT ABOVE FLOOR LEVEL WHERE SHE HAD THE 2 CIRCLE STAGES ON EACH SIDE

I CONFIRMED WITH MIKEY LATE BUT STILL HAD GOOD SEATS WAS IN THE SECTION RIGHT ABOVE FLOOR LEVEL WHERE SHE HAD THE 2 CIRCLE STAGES ON EACH SIDE

Nice!! Your friend is hot! & his body is bangin'. Does he like boys? :P

Nice!! Your friend is hot! & his body is bangin'. Does he like boys? :P

LOL YEAH...HE WAS A LIL CHUNKY A FEW YEARS AGO BUT HE WAS GOING THROUGH A ROUGH TIME THEN...THATS MY BOY I LOVE HIM SO MUCH...YOU SHOULD SEE HIM IN DRAG...LOL

Ch..You have nudes of your friends :umm:

He does have a nice Body....and sum nice hurr too :wub:

Well he had a crush on me and you can't help what people send you...but that's another story

He wants to cut his hair he says...but Rihanna keep telling him he shouldn't cause she likes it...I think he said he'll cut it after the tour

Archived