Angelina Jolie says her kids eat crickets 'like Doritos': 'It's their favorite thing'

Disco Diva

alg_jolie_kids.jpg

Angelina Jolie's brood is giving a whole new meaning to the phrase "snack attack."

While other kids might go gaga for cookies or potato chips, Jolie's sons Maddox, 9, and Pax, 7, favor a decidedly more exotic treat: crickets.

"It's their favorite thing," the "Salt" star told E! News while in Cambodia on a photo shoot for fashion house Louis Vuitton. "They ate them like Doritos, and they wouldn't stop."

It's not hard to figure out where the young gourmands picked up their unusual eating habits, considering Jolie herself came out last year as a fan of eating cockroaches.

No matter what the treat, however, there can always be too much of a good thing.

With that in mind, Jolie had to forbid her sons from snacking on bugs, saying, "I had to actually ban the cricket eating at a certain point because I was afraid they were going to get sick from eating too many."

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2011/07/19/2011-07-19_angelina_jolies_kids_cant_get_enough_of_their_favorite_snack_crickets.html

I don't see anything wrong with that. Cricket eating is normal in parts of Asia, the same way we consume high fatty salty un healthy foods in the West is unusual to them ... Trust me, Crickets are more healthy to eat than ANY KFC meal

there's nothing wrong with it.. You know Americans.. if came directly from nature.. it's unnatural to consume it They're ignorant when it comes to cutlure

Archived