Kyoko

Selz

Did anyone else find Kyoko just a little creepy? I was listening to music on shuffle today and Good Morning Janet came on... maybe (probably :lol:) I'm missing something but I found myself thinking it was quite strange and a bit creepy how Kyoko seemed to turn from a music player to a robot friend that Janet told her problems to.

I'm probably missing the point but I thought I'd just throw that out there :lol:

:lol: I actually liked the Kyoko idea.The main idea that translated to me when I first listened through Discipline was that Kyoko is still a music player, but that music is your friend and understands you. Basically how Beyonce attempted to do with her song "Radio", but in a way, failed. I hope I'm making sense. It's kind of like "my music knows me best, it always knows what to say" kinda deal. Like when she said at the end of GMJ that she felt so much better, that song came afterward. Also, the name "Kyoko" means "mirror", so that adds to it. A music player playing the songs that reflect your heart and mind. Maybe over-analyzing, but yeah :asham:

:lol: I actually liked the Kyoko idea.The main idea that translated to me when I first listened through Discipline was that Kyoko is still a music player, but that music is your friend and understands you. Basically how Beyonce attempted to do with her song "Radio", but in a way, failed. I hope I'm making sense. It's kind of like "my music knows me best, it always knows what to say" kinda deal. Like when she said at the end of GMJ that she felt so much better, that song came afterward. Also, the name "Kyoko" means "mirror", so that adds to it. A music player playing the songs that reflect your heart and mind. Maybe over-analyzing, but yeah :asham:

:rolleyes:

I didn't know that. OK, that's interesting. It helps to have a different way of looking at it.

BTW - don't pay BoL no mind, she likes to be mean shifty.gif

[quote name=Selita Jo ^_^' timestamp='1311183315' post='188595]

Did anyone else find Kyoko just a little creepy? I was listening to music on shuffle today and Good Morning Janet came on... maybe (probably :lol:) I'm missing something but I found myself thinking it was quite strange and a bit creepy how Kyoko seemed to turn from a music player to a robot friend that Janet told her problems to.

I'm probably missing the point but I thought I'd just throw that out there :lol:

Kyoko actually reminds me of Computer from Dexter's Laboratory :asham: I know I am the only one. -_-

I've never seen that. Today's cartoons drive me up the wall :mellow::lol: (not counting Family Guy and the Simpsons ;))

Archived