The "I'm Getting Sick of These New Girls/Flop Bitches, So Janet Give Me an Album" Thread

Reyna ♔

Obviously you don't remember when Janet said she'd be worth the wait. :rolleyes:

I remember it clear as crystal, and I know she will be. But these bitches are annoying the hell out of me. I wanna hear something from my wife, goddamnit :flipoff:

I remember it clear as crystal, and I know she will be. But these bitches are annoying the hell out of me. I wanna hear something from my wife, goddamnit :flipoff:

Then you sit down and wait like the rest of us. :rolleyes:

>_< 25 years ago... she proved to be right but there is not wrong with anticipaton :excited:

Anticipatory threads don't do anything but build you up for disappointment, and makes the wait more bothersome.

You're so mean :tear::hmph:

I'm just keeping it real. :lol: You just live day by day. Occupy your time with the tour.

Also, it's always good to have other artists who are out to assist your wait. When Janet is on break, I have Beyonce and Legendtina. :thumbup:

I'm just keeping it real. :lol: You just live day by day. Occupy your time with the tour.

Also, it's always good to have other artists who are out to assist your wait. When Janet is on break, I have Beyonce and Legendtina. :thumbup:

I'm watching this tour like it's my job for the C.I.A. I can't be anymore occupied with it :lmao:

I don't really have anybody. I haven't felt any real connection to anyone recent. -_-

Probably because Mike and Janet spoiled me from childhood :P

I'm watching this tour like it's my job for the C.I.A. I can't be anymore occupied with it :lmao:

I don't really have anybody. I haven't felt any real connection to anyone recent. -_-

Probably because Mike and Janet spoiled me from childhood :P

I was just watching clips from the Barcelona show like an hour ago. :asham:

Enter the kingdom of Godtina.

godtina.jpg

I was just watching clips from the Barcelona show like an hour ago. :asham:

Enter the kingdom of Godtina.

godtina.jpg

She gave it all for our Barcie babies :thumbup:

HO-LY FUCK :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I worship only Janhova and Saint Michael. But I could be persuaded to rock some, "Legendtina" as you call her, albums and tee-shirts perhaps :wink:

Anticipatory threads don't do anything but build you up for disappointment, and makes the wait more bothersome.

I don't think it makes the wait more bothersome and certain people will be disappointed regardless, this just creates discussion and excitement.

I can wait, i am used to waiitng but it doesn't hurt to get hyped up once a while.

She gave it all for our Barcie babies :thumbup:

HO-LY FUCK :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I worship only Janhova and Saint Michael. But I could be persuaded to rock some, "Legendtina" as you call her, albums and tee-shirts perhaps :wink:

Again, let Godtina show you the way.

255j0bk.png

There are some striking parallels between Janet and Xtina's music. Stripped is like a TVR. Her writing is very good and so is her music. She really is a great artist. She's the only one of the new gals that I stan for. :thumbup:

I don't think it makes the wait more bothersome and certain people will be disappointed regardless, this just creates discussion and excitement.

I can wait, i am used to waiitng but it doesn't hurt to get hyped up once a while.

I hate these kinds of threads. Conflict of interest - me participating in it :lol: They just build us up to be disappointed. I've been ready for the next album since February 29, 2008. -_-

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Nowhere but aLD :lmao:

255j0bk.png

There are some striking parallels between Janet and Xtina's music. Stripped is like a TVR. Her writing is very good and so is her music. She really is a great artist. She's the only one of the new gals that I stan for. :thumbup:

So it what order should I check out her albums? :unsure: TVR has been my rock as a Janet stan if that tells you anything. janet. comes next because it was released my birth year. :thumbup:

So it what order should I check out her albums? :unsure: TVR has been my rock as a Janet stan if that tells you anything. janet. comes next because it was released my birth year. :thumbup:

Back To Basics, Stripped, and Bionic are the three best. Then there's Debutina which is decent.

255j0bk.png

I hate these kinds of threads. Conflict of interest - me participating in it :lol: They just build us up to be disappointed. I've been ready for the next album since February 29, 2008. -_-

Nowhere but aLD :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: @ that pic..and yes at the bolded part! I love Legendtina for "Stripped"! But it's "You Lost Me" that made me a stan. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Archived